W6OBB has gone SK.

Everything cultural, pop or otherwise. Books, movies, music, comics, poetry, random cultural geekery.
Cybrludite

W6OBB has gone SK.

Post by Cybrludite »

"If it ain't the Devil's Music, you ain't doin' it right." - Chris Thomas King

"When liberal democracies collapse, someone comes along who promises to make the trains run on time if we load the right people into them." - Tam K.
Rod

Re: W6OBB has gone SK.

Post by Rod »

"Bell is scheduled for an autopsy later this week to determine the cause of death." Mr. Bell, when would you like your autopsy performed? Anyone want to bet on the over-under on when the conspiracy theories on his death start?
one can be a Democrat, or one can choose to be an American.
Good acting requires an imagination; reality requires a person not getting lost in their imagination.
"It's better to have a gun if you need it". Felix's opthamologist
Jered

Post by Jered »

Art Bell didn't die. He went home!
The avalanche has already started. It is too late for the pebbles to vote.
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

To top it off, he died on friday the 13th.. the conspiracy theorists must be going nuts... :ugeek:
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
SoupOrMan

Post by SoupOrMan »

We got into many, many "his guest and callers are full of shit, but these are great topics" discussions while working midnights at Cannon. He also kept me hooked into civilian disaster prep on an E-3 budget. Not by buying the stuff he hawked, but his discussions kept my interest up and I kept my 90-day TDY bag supplemented with a primitive bug-out bag for tornadoes, road trips into the mountains, etc.
Remember, folks, you can't spell "douche" without "Che."

“PET PARENTS?” You’re not a “pet parent.” You’re a pet owner. Unless you’ve committed an unnatural act that succeeded in spite of biology. - Glenn Reynolds