Getting a copy of MHI signed

Everything cultural, pop or otherwise. Books, movies, music, comics, poetry, random cultural geekery.
BDK

Getting a copy of MHI signed

Post by BDK »

I gave a copy to a buddy who owns a cigar store. He likes the book quite a bit, and would like to get a signed copy.

Does anyone on here know Correia well enough/otherwise know how to get one signed?
Netpackrat

Re: Getting a copy of MHI signed

Post by Netpackrat »

There was one guy for sure, but he's not around anymore... :?
Cognosce teipsum et disce pati

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop
randy

Post by randy »

Can't look it up right now, but I know Larry often has signed books for new releases at a store called Uncle Hugo's. You might search the Monster Hunter Nation blog and see if you can get contact information to see if they still have any.
...even before I read MHI, my response to seeing a poster for the stars of the latest Twilight movies was "I see 2 targets and a collaborator".
Cybrludite

Post by Cybrludite »

"If it ain't the Devil's Music, you ain't doin' it right." - Chris Thomas King

"When liberal democracies collapse, someone comes along who promises to make the trains run on time if we load the right people into them." - Tam K.
randy

Post by randy »

Found the link for Uncle Hugo's
...even before I read MHI, my response to seeing a poster for the stars of the latest Twilight movies was "I see 2 targets and a collaborator".
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

Larry has a blog post up talking about his con/tour schedule for the rest of the year:

http://monsterhunternation.com/2017/06/12/update-post/

Cybrludite

Post by Cybrludite »

"When liberal democracies collapse, someone comes along who promises to make the trains run on time if we load the right people into them." - Tam K.
randy

Post by randy »

From Larry's blog (http://monsterhunternation.com/2017/07/ ... her-stuff/)
On that note, one of my stops is Uncle Hugos. One thing that I do with them is sign a bunch of autographs for them to ship out all over the country. http://www.unclehugo.com/prod/ah-correia-larry.php So if you want an autographed copy of any of my books, and you’re not going to see me somewhere in person, this is a great way to get it. Just place your order and specify in the directions what you want me to put in it, I’ll sign them while I’m there, and then they’ll ship them out.
Cybrludite

Post by Cybrludite »

20170721_004458.jpg
Went to a local print shop and had this made to wear to the signing. Yep. Cosplaying as the guy Ringo named after me.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.