"Deplorables" Are Now Bugs Under The Microscope

Everything cultural, pop or otherwise. Books, movies, music, comics, poetry, random cultural geekery.
skb12172

"Deplorables" Are Now Bugs Under The Microscope

Post by skb12172 »

She probably made him feel like one of Margaret Mead's Samoans at his own dinner table. No wonder her father-in-law doesn't like her much.

That said, bless her heart for making an honest effort, but she still doesn't quite get it. Also, she still comes across as patronizing, even though that is what she accuses others of doing.

That last story about HRC's campaign manager smugly giving BJ Bill the brushoff, only to be completely wrong, is pure gold.

If they follow her advice, I predict the Dems will still lose. Like I said, Right Church, Wrong Pew. They are closer, but still don't quite get it. They are so out of touch, I'm not sure they are even capable of getting it.

http://nyp.st/2r4kc9H
There must be an end to this intimidation by those who come to this great country, but reject its culture.
Kommander

Re: "Deplorables" Are Now Bugs Under The Microscope

Post by Kommander »

Jesus fuck that was patronizing. They ought to just start calling them peasants because that's about all they think about them. A mechanic making 60 a year in a rural area is doing pretty good for himself and is probably both smarter and has a ton more common sense than any of the assholes who keep writing these articles.

As for the democrats, well, they are pretty fucked. The '08 and '14 midterms and governor races cleaned out their bench. The few democrats who might have been inclined to run in '16 just to get their names out there shied away because they did not want to piss off Clinton. The democrat voter base is fractured into "Bernie" progressives, elite globalists, blacks, and old time unionists. The unionists punched out last election and voted for Trump. The blacks seem to finally be realising that they are just pawns for the democrats. The globalists have been exposed as basically being the Illuminati and the progressives have decided that the last civil war was so much fun we should have another.
Darrell

Post by Darrell »

To hell with deplorable, FHRC said you and I are irredeemable. I read that as "worthy of elimination". Fuck her and all like her.

Shouldn't this be in politics?
Eppur si muove--Galileo
skb12172

Post by skb12172 »

Mods can move it if they want. Since it had an Anthropology/Sociology theme I put it in Culture.
Jered

Post by Jered »

Dafuq did I just read?
The avalanche has already started. It is too late for the pebbles to vote.
evan price

Post by evan price »

I am reminded of Tyler Durden's speech about Project Mayhem.
"Look, the people you are after are the people you depend on. We cook your meals, we haul your trash, we connect your calls, we drive your ambulances. We guard you while you sleep. Do not... fuck with us."

I am so fed up with liberal asshats who think creativity is dressing up like genetalia and work is something done by lesser mortals.

Hillary's brand of smug superiority coupled with global progressive bullshit covered with a thick layer of lies, and what she really would do for a Klondike bar all rightfully turned her into a pariah.
Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc

http://ohioccwforums.org/
Ohioans for Concealed Carry:THE source for Ohio CCW information and discussion!