St Nick makes it to the hospital in the nick of time (extreme dusty room warning)

Everything cultural, pop or otherwise. Books, movies, music, comics, poetry, random cultural geekery.
g-man

St Nick makes it to the hospital in the nick of time (extreme dusty room warning)

Post by g-man »

Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum
Greg

Re: St Nick makes it to the hospital in the nick of time (extreme dusty room warning)

Post by Greg »

Thank you for the warning.

I really shouldn't read that kind of stuff.
Maybe we're just jaded, but your villainy is not particularly impressive. -Ennesby

If you know what you're doing, you're not learning anything. -Unknown
Sanity is the process by which you continually adjust your beliefs so they are predictively sound. -esr
Precision

Re: St Nick makes it to the hospital in the nick of time (extreme dusty room warning)

Post by Precision »

People of honor still exist in this world. That Santa and the people on this site help me to remember that.

Thank you.

Although I cried. It helps me to remember there are decent people remaining. Often times I wonder. Often times I wonder why I bother. This helps me to remember why and to continue.
"Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not." ~Thomas Jefferson
My little part of the blogosphere. http://blogletitburn.wordpress.com/
Greg

Post by Greg »

I'll let you all in on a secret.

When my oldest was 2 he had a minor surgical procedure done. Just seeing him on the big bed afterward in recovery, a little boy looking all confused, was almost enough to make me cry. (Who am I kidding? Was. Just later, not when he was present.)

I really cannot read stuff about sick and dying kids.
Maybe we're just jaded, but your villainy is not particularly impressive. -Ennesby

If you know what you're doing, you're not learning anything. -Unknown
Sanity is the process by which you continually adjust your beliefs so they are predictively sound. -esr