To avoid jacking the "cartoon bow" thread

Everything cultural, pop or otherwise. Books, movies, music, comics, poetry, random cultural geekery.
MiddleAgedKen

To avoid jacking the "cartoon bow" thread

Post by MiddleAgedKen »

The cartoon bow referenced in the other thread is from a webcomic called "Battle Bunnies." I haven't read much of that one, but the same author's "Sequential Art" is a hoot. Highly recommended.

Shop at Traitor Joe's: Just 10% to the Big Guy gets you the whole store and everything in it!
HTRN

Re: To avoid jacking the "cartoon bow" thread

Post by HTRN »

I haven't looked at that in awhile due to the glacial updare. Did give me the feel that humans are like yog soggath - ancient, alien, unbelievably powerful, and hopefully all dead.
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
toad

Post by toad »

Battle Bunnies updates so infrequently I don't even bother to book mark it.
Sequential Art is kind of slow it self. I suspect it is hard to do a full time day job and do comics?
MiddleAgedKen

Post by MiddleAgedKen »

I reckon it is. Vexxarr has the same problem. I think I read that Howard Tayler works 56 days ahead, or something like that, on Schlock Mercenary. That's old-school newspaper-syndicate stuff; those guys used to work weeks ahead, too.
Shop at Traitor Joe's: Just 10% to the Big Guy gets you the whole store and everything in it!