2016 Ooops Sorry Out Of Time...

Everything cultural, pop or otherwise. Books, movies, music, comics, poetry, random cultural geekery.
HTRN

Re: 2016 Ooops Sorry Out Of Time...

Post by HTRN »

Aesop wrote:OTOH, he was about 5'4", and an insufferable prick with most of the people with whom he came into personal contact, "
That's seems to be a fairly common thing with musicians, especially exceptional ones.
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
Windy Wilson

Re: 2016 Ooops Sorry Out Of Time...

Post by Windy Wilson »

Steamforger wrote:Kevin Smith had done some documentary work for him and said he was told by one of Prince's people that he had a vault stuffed full of unreleased music and videos that "we're never going to be seen by anybody." It'll be interesting to see if his estate lets all of that material languish.
He died without estate planning, so once the Feds get their hooks in everything, his heirs will do an Elvis, and market anything they can put his name on.
The use of the word "but" usually indicates that everything preceding it in a sentence is a lie.
E.g.:
"I believe in Freedom of Speech, but". . .
"I support the Second Amendment, but". . .
--Randy