Who's looking forward to Suicide Squad?

Everything cultural, pop or otherwise. Books, movies, music, comics, poetry, random cultural geekery.
Kommander

Re: Who's looking forward to Suicide Squad?

Post by Kommander »

Good to see another RLM fan here.

As for this movie I don't have a ton of intrest. In fact I can't bring myself to really care much at all about any of the post Nolan DC films.
JAG2955

Post by JAG2955 »

Extended edition was just announced. Release date is 11/15.

I hope it doesn't suck.
Greg

Post by Greg »

I finally saw this movie a few days ago.

My but it was awful. What a joyless, unpleasant way to spend time I will never get back.

Though the actress who played H.Q. is astonishingly attractive, despite every effort to make her not so (the costumes, makeup, tats, etc) and the fact that she's too slender for my usual taste.
Maybe we're just jaded, but your villainy is not particularly impressive. -Ennesby

If you know what you're doing, you're not learning anything. -Unknown
Sanity is the process by which you continually adjust your beliefs so they are predictively sound. -esr
Steamforger

Post by Steamforger »

Greg wrote:I finally saw this movie a few days ago.

My but it was awful. What a joyless, unpleasant way to spend time I will never get back.

Though the actress who played H.Q. is astonishingly attractive, despite every effort to make her not so (the costumes, makeup, tats, etc) and the fact that she's too slender for my usual taste.
/coughWolfofWallStreetcough/
Greg

Post by Greg »

Steamforger wrote:
Greg wrote:I finally saw this movie a few days ago.

/coughWolfofWallStreetcough/
To go on about Margot Robbie a bit..... I've looked at a bunch of pictures of her online recently, out of curiosity. ;)

When she's doing more 'glamour' shots, she's kind of elegant yes but also icy and vaguely unpleasant in a kind of Joan Crawford way. But when she SMILES? Oh good gracious, have mercy on my poor weak heart.

I have a weakness for women who light up when they smile, like that. Fallen for several of them, married one.
Maybe we're just jaded, but your villainy is not particularly impressive. -Ennesby

If you know what you're doing, you're not learning anything. -Unknown
Sanity is the process by which you continually adjust your beliefs so they are predictively sound. -esr