Calling them names.

Everything cultural, pop or otherwise. Books, movies, music, comics, poetry, random cultural geekery.
toad

Calling them names.

Post by toad »

I read a fair amount of "military" science fiction from Amazon Unlimited. So I read a fair number of authors who really don't like the leftists who are in charge of the Executive branch and who are scattered through Congress, academia, and such. Some of the stuff is pretty good, some is written by authors who are riding their hobby horse to hard and producing poor writing. I have come to an appreciation of some of the names the characters have for the infestation of leftists in our society.
Proglodytes
Buttmunchers
just for a brief example.
My take is that while there are not a whole lot people that who would go to war against the left, those that would could be very dangerous indeed.
BDK

Re: Calling them names.

Post by BDK »

History will record, our downfall began when we did not summarily execute/deport Communists and Communist sympathizers, as enemies of the US Con.
Aesop

Post by Aesop »

toad wrote:My take is that while there are not a whole lot people that who would go to war against the left, those that would could be very dangerous indeed.
Bear in mind that 19 committed jihadis brought this country to its knees in two hours one morning.

Now posit any 19 former military members of the last two generations acting with similar commitment, (if not the same level of homicidal fury) then multiply the likelihood of same by 50,000, and imagine what it looks like when the actual Silent Majority decides to metaphorically hold a riot, under Big Boy Rules.

And with the current herd of Incompetents trying to stopper that toothpaste tube.
:shock:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
"There are four types of homicide: felonious, accidental, justifiable, and praiseworthy." -Ambrose Bierce, "The Devil's Dictionary"
TheArmsman

Post by TheArmsman »

Unintended Consequences is supposed to be fiction, not a prediction.
When death is inevitable, style counts.

Survival trumps programming.