The Campbell's Soup Ad

Everything cultural, pop or otherwise. Books, movies, music, comics, poetry, random cultural geekery.
Denis

Re: The Campbell's Soup Ad

Post by Denis »

Toad, no worries - we are in the "Culture Junkies" bit of the forum, after all. So long as the comments are about culture, there's no problem...
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

toad wrote:Dennis:
Here in the US the left wing LGBT crowd and Social Justice Warriors as they are known here, has pretty much infiltrated and taken over a lot of institutions of education and culture.
Yeah.. The Advertising world has basically been owned by the LBGT crowd, as least at the worker level, since at least the early 80s. I know, because I knew somebody in it, and as a straight male, he couldn't get a permanent gig - "forever temping".
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
dfwmtx

Post by dfwmtx »

Aside from the issues previously stated, neither of them can do a Darth Vader voice. The crew voicing My Little Pony could do better.
"Arms are honor; slaves have neither."

"I am Chaos, I am alive...and I tell you that you are free!" -Eris Discordia