Larry Correia's Next Target

Everything cultural, pop or otherwise. Books, movies, music, comics, poetry, random cultural geekery.
skb12172

Larry Correia's Next Target

Post by skb12172 »

Should be this guy. I heard about it when our local Libertarian radio talk show guy was bagging on him this morning.

Link
There must be an end to this intimidation by those who come to this great country, but reject its culture.
dfwmtx

Re: Larry Correia's Next Target

Post by dfwmtx »

More training on how to be a wimp from the liberals. All this program needs is one guy at the back shouting "none of this will get you laid!" for attendance to plummet to near 0.
"Arms are honor; slaves have neither."

"I am Chaos, I am alive...and I tell you that you are free!" -Eris Discordia
toad

Post by toad »

Funny, when I check for historical fiction if I get a bit careless on my filters I'll end looking at a bunch of historical romance covers. These are books by women for women and I believe that the covers are chosen to attract women. The male figure is usually shirtless and very well muscled. The only weird thing is they have no hair on their chests. So if you want to get laid, lift and get waxed.
MarkD

Post by MarkD »

The comments are pretty funny.....
skb12172

Post by skb12172 »

Never take advice about women from women. First of all, they don't know WHAT they want. Secondly, even if they do sort of know, they will sabotage you on purpose.
There must be an end to this intimidation by those who come to this great country, but reject its culture.
dfwmtx

Post by dfwmtx »

I also have to wonder about the guy involved with this. How does a male survive 4 years of women's studies with all the misandry that'd get heaped upon him? From my own experience of suffering through a summer semester under a lesbian women's studies prof to get an English credit, I don't see how one could tolerate being the class whipping boy for all the sins of The Partiarchy and get instilled with a psychologically damaging level of self-loathing. I don't know, maybe the dude is gay himself, which gets some level of immunity from the misandric shite that he'd get lumped with I've seen that one too.
"Arms are honor; slaves have neither."

"I am Chaos, I am alive...and I tell you that you are free!" -Eris Discordia
MarkD

Post by MarkD »

dfwmtx wrote:I also have to wonder about the guy involved with this. How does a male survive 4 years of women's studies with all the misandry that'd get heaped upon him? From my own experience of suffering through a summer semester under a lesbian women's studies prof to get an English credit, I don't see how one could tolerate being the class whipping boy for all the sins of The Partiarchy and get instilled with a psychologically damaging level of self-loathing. I don't know, maybe the dude is gay himself, which gets some level of immunity from the misandric shite that he'd get lumped with I've seen that one too.
A couple possibilities...

As you suggest, he may be gay, so not give a crap if women think he's a wimp.

He may be an Uncle Tim, all about telling the womyn how superior they are in hopes of getting a hand job after they get done with the strap on.

But my money is on him being a misandrist himself, raised by a single (perhaps with good reason) mother who filled his head with shit about what scum men (including him) are. When not attending g girl power ralles or reading g Sylvia Plath of course.
MarkD

Post by MarkD »

I just realized something, the author of this article is the ONLY person I've ever heard of with a degree in Women's Studies who's employed using their degree in a manner OTHER THAN teaching Women's Studies at a college/university. Oh, how it must frost the pubes of the women who taught him that a MAN has accomplished such a thing.

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :o :o :o :o :lol: :lol: :lol: :D :D :D
Jered

Post by Jered »

dfwmtx wrote:I also have to wonder about the guy involved with this. How does a male survive 4 years of women's studies with all the misandry that'd get heaped upon him? From my own experience of suffering through a summer semester under a lesbian women's studies prof to get an English credit, I don't see how one could tolerate being the class whipping boy for all the sins of The Partiarchy and get instilled with a psychologically damaging level of self-loathing. I don't know, maybe the dude is gay himself, which gets some level of immunity from the misandric shite that he'd get lumped with I've seen that one too.
Stockholm syndrome?
The avalanche has already started. It is too late for the pebbles to vote.
slowpoke

Post by slowpoke »

dfwmtx wrote:...I don't know, maybe the dude is gay himself, which gets some level of immunity from the misandric shite that he'd get lumped with I've seen that one too.
And herin we prove out that womens studies teachers have an intellect somewhere in the imbicile range. I know we all know it, but I find this amazingly ironic in a fascinating way-- Kinda like the history professor camparing the anti-green to the NAZI's; they have no knowledge of the world nor themselves. They're giving a pass to the men who actually run the fashion industry that they decry as a patriarchical institution that show women unrealistically and cause body issues in young women. After all its not straight men who are fashion designers and run the fashion industry, but gay men. Simply fascinating, as Spock would say...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"Islam delenda est" Aesop