Larry Correia Fisks the NYT

Everything cultural, pop or otherwise. Books, movies, music, comics, poetry, random cultural geekery.
Cobar

Re: Larry Correia Fisks the NYT

Post by Cobar »

They might be lost and confused, but at least they are attempting to be a man. Beats a "how to be more like a woman" article.

Sometimes I attempt optimism.
dfwmtx

Post by dfwmtx »

One is reason for the other, according to this "modern man".
25. The modern man has no use for a gun. He doesn’t own one, and he never will.

26. The modern man cries. He cries often.
"Arms are honor; slaves have neither."

"I am Chaos, I am alive...and I tell you that you are free!" -Eris Discordia
Jericho941

Post by Jericho941 »

dfwmtx wrote:One is reason for the other, according to this "modern man".
25. The modern man has no use for a gun. He doesn’t own one, and he never will.

26. The modern man cries. He cries often.
Happiness is a warm gun.
Greg

Post by Greg »

Cobar wrote:They might be lost and confused, but at least they are attempting to be a man. Beats a "how to be more like a woman" article.

Sometimes I attempt optimism.
Except this article is a horrific fraud. It takes advantage of poor lost idjits at least trying to be like a man, and under the guise of being more 'manly' feeds them suggestions that are actually how to be like a woman.
Maybe we're just jaded, but your villainy is not particularly impressive. -Ennesby

If you know what you're doing, you're not learning anything. -Unknown
Sanity is the process by which you continually adjust your beliefs so they are predictively sound. -esr
toad

Post by toad »

This article is getting mocked a lot. The farce is strong in this one. I wonder if all the articles and comments fisking the article are soaking in yet. Need some kind of algorithm to get a count.
"Do you have a rifle?" , "No I refuse to own a gun." , "Are you a male and are you between the ages of 18 and 45." , "Why yes." , " Then by definition you are part of the "Militia' and are in violation of the law by not possessing an adequate firearm for war" , "You have thirty days to acquire a proper firearm and if at the end of those 30 days you have not done so, you will be either castrated or sent to Montreal."