UK Univ. PC police ban sombreros

Everything cultural, pop or otherwise. Books, movies, music, comics, poetry, random cultural geekery.
dfwmtx

UK Univ. PC police ban sombreros

Post by dfwmtx »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... cials.html

I was surprised to hear there's a British Mexican Society to protest the banning. And before anyone makes any "illegal aliens" comments, please, they're bound to be legal immigrants, as no one can swim that far.
"Arms are honor; slaves have neither."

"I am Chaos, I am alive...and I tell you that you are free!" -Eris Discordia
PawPaw

Re: UK Univ. PC police ban sombreros

Post by PawPaw »

Those aren't even good sombreros. They're cheap, carnival sombreros. I wouldn't ban them, but I'd certainly laugh at anyone wearing one, simply on knowing what a good sombrero looks like.

The difference between fashion-police and politically-correct-police is difficult to know sometimes, but the wearing of that hat, while not against the law, is certainly a fashion felony.
Dennis Dezendorf
PawPaw's House
Aesop

Post by Aesop »

dfwmtx wrote:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... cials.html

I was surprised to hear there's a British Mexican Society to protest the banning. And before anyone makes any "illegal aliens" comments, please, they're bound to be legal immigrants, as no one can swim that far.
Right.
That's why the Somalis, Russians, and Chinese here are all legal, 'cuz it's too far to swim. :roll:

You're clearly unfamiliar with the MeCHA doctrine somewhere that explains that most of Angloterra was originally greater Assland, and they probably can demonstrate that if not for their evil weather control machines and the Illuminati, the Tudors would have been soundly thrashed and colonized by the Spanish Armada, and turned into a suburb of Michoacán by the Aztec colonists and their Spanish viceroy overlords.

And seriously, we're going to take millinery advice from people whose cops wear checkerboards and tartans on their hats, and soldiers who wear a bear's ass for a helmet?
The only thing missing is for them to adopt Loki's helmet for the Archbishop of Canterbury, and decree clown shoes and particolored wigs for the royals.
"There are four types of homicide: felonious, accidental, justifiable, and praiseworthy." -Ambrose Bierce, "The Devil's Dictionary"
dfwmtx

Post by dfwmtx »

You're clearly unfamiliar with the MeCHA doctrine somewhere that explains that most of Angloterra was originally greater Assland, and they probably can demonstrate that if not for their evil weather control machines and the Illuminati, the Tudors would have been soundly thrashed and colonized by the Spanish Armada, and turned into a suburb of Michoacán by the Aztec colonists and their Spanish viceroy overlords.
Yes, and every international Taco Bell is a beach-head for La Raza. However, the British intelligence services have evaluated the severity of this threat, and have given it the adequate and proper response of the same salute the English gave at Crecy.
Spain can't even conquer itself these days, no need of the spiritual descendants of John Dee needing to sacrifice one of their own to save Englund like they did in WW2.
No, the only Reconquista they need to worry about is the one from the Moorish lands, or capitulation to Ingsoc. Right now, there seems to be a race to see which can win Buckingham Palace or Parliament. But if you believe the guys at Coast to Coast, MI-6 prevented the Muslims from getting the first, though they had to sacrifice Elton John's favorite hag to do so.

Aesop

Post by Aesop »

Personally, I'm agitating for a Reconquista of the UK by the Celts.
But just like with Islam, the fundamentalist druids are going to f**k it up for everyone.
"There are four types of homicide: felonious, accidental, justifiable, and praiseworthy." -Ambrose Bierce, "The Devil's Dictionary"
dfwmtx

Post by dfwmtx »

I have photographic evidence the highest levels of the Druidic order were infiltrated years ago by the Ayatollah Khomenei. Why else you think UK Pagans haven't rebelled against the incursions from Londonistan? It certainly isn't pacification efforts by the Sufis, nor British intelligence promoting the Ba'hai faith.

Jered

Post by Jered »

It's called Airstrip One for a reason.
The avalanche has already started. It is too late for the pebbles to vote.