The Gun Range, a place to meet chicks?

Everything cultural, pop or otherwise. Books, movies, music, comics, poetry, random cultural geekery.
Weetabix

Re: The Gun Range, a place to meet chicks?

Post by Weetabix »

Aesop wrote:
Erik wrote:Or E) serious shooters

These are the women that are there for the shooting only, and not interested in meeting anyone. And they'll probably be tired of guys trying to hit on them and will have a very low tolerance for guys coming on to them.

That category also shows up at the gym, martial art schools or just about any type of male dominated training facility.
These, my friend, are unicorns.
Well, the one I saw didn't seem crazy as I talked to her about shooting. You never know about the rest. She was probably a 7 or 8, so not unicorn territory anyway.
Note to self: start reading sig lines. They're actually quite amusing. :D
Jericho941

Post by Jericho941 »

If you try to look for chicks at a shooting range, I suspect you'll only wind up finding existential dread.
Erik

Post by Erik »

Aesop wrote: These, my friend, are unicorns.
And/or, you're a guy that's in their No-Go zone. I.e. if someone sufficiently cute, or possessed of a 9-inch wallet, or both, approaches them, they are suddenly available.
Write this down, lest ye forget. ;)
Not necessarily. The ones you're referring to are in category C. Being a top shooter at the club is also a way for them to suddenly be available, but top shooters usually dont have the time or interest to indulge them.

Pure E-category do exist, but they are not common. I've only seen a few, and they tend to pick times and events that makes it easier for them to practice in peace. :)
"Life is tough, but it's tougher if you're stupid."
John Wayne
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

Almost every female competitive shooter I've met got into it because they have family/SO involved in it. I will say they tend to whip men on small bore pistol events mostly due reduced fast twitch muscle mass.

Women seriously into guns, but notfrmal competition? Generally crazier than a shithouse rat
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt