SJW Ups The Ante

Everything cultural, pop or otherwise. Books, movies, music, comics, poetry, random cultural geekery.
skb12172

SJW Ups The Ante

Post by skb12172 »

It's fairly established that many Social Justice Warriors are literally insane. Especially the leadership, many of whom publicly admit to serious mental illness diagnoses and being on heavy meds. This only reinforces the image. Only someone insane would write this, put their name to it, and publish it for the world to see.
Link
There must be an end to this intimidation by those who come to this great country, but reject its culture.
PawPaw

Re: SJW Ups The Ante

Post by PawPaw »

Thanks for linking it. It's blocked on the work server, but I quickly scanned it on my phone. I'll read it tonight at home and may well give it the fisking it so richly deserves.
Dennis Dezendorf
PawPaw's House
rightisright

Post by rightisright »

I couldn't make it past the first paragraph.
TheArmsman

Post by TheArmsman »

I could not read that past the second paragraph. Was losing too many brain cells.
When death is inevitable, style counts.

Survival trumps programming.
skb12172

Post by skb12172 »

On his Twitter account, he slings poo with his critics, calling them "fucking trolls," "morons," etc. it sounds more like a teenager than a professional journalist. Why would any respectable outlet hire this knob?
There must be an end to this intimidation by those who come to this great country, but reject its culture.
PawPaw

Post by PawPaw »

skb12172 wrote:Why would any respectable outlet hire this knob?
It's HuffPo, dude. It's not a repsectable outlet.
Dennis Dezendorf
PawPaw's House
dfwmtx

Post by dfwmtx »

skb12172 wrote:On his Twitter account, he slings poo with his critics, calling them "fucking trolls," "morons," etc. it sounds more like a teenager than a professional journalist. Why would any respectable outlet hire this knob?
Well, there's a reason this verbal diarrhea is on Huff Post, and not the NY Times.

I think there's a subset of liberals out there who really do want to punish white people for the sins of long-dead white people. I recently saw a post in the Washington Post about how to combat racial injustice at the polls, since black people used to be counted as 3/5ths, their votes should count today a 5/3rds. :roll: Um yeah, because combating injustice by more injustice will make things right. Same with this guy's concept of white people need to be racial wounded or some such crap.
"Arms are honor; slaves have neither."

"I am Chaos, I am alive...and I tell you that you are free!" -Eris Discordia
skb12172

Post by skb12172 »

PawPaw wrote:
skb12172 wrote:Why would any respectable outlet hire this knob?
It's HuffPo, dude. It's not a repsectable outlet.
Point taken.
MarkD

Post by MarkD »

Couldn't read past the first paragraph either.

You know, when I read crap like this I'm reminded of an episode of All in the Family. These two black guys break into Archie's house, and Meathead says "I understand why you do this, and how hard it is to live in the ghetto." They asked how he knew that and he replies "Well, I took a class about it in college."
randy

Post by randy »

Made it through the whole thing. Still no idea of WTF he means by "wounding". Don't think he does either.

And, if we live in such a violent, oppressive police state, how come he's not in a camp?
...even before I read MHI, my response to seeing a poster for the stars of the latest Twilight movies was "I see 2 targets and a collaborator".