SJW Ups The Ante

Everything cultural, pop or otherwise. Books, movies, music, comics, poetry, random cultural geekery.
dfwmtx

Re: SJW Ups The Ante

Post by dfwmtx »

Thank you; now I have another name for my atrocity archives. :twisted:
"Arms are honor; slaves have neither."

"I am Chaos, I am alive...and I tell you that you are free!" -Eris Discordia
MarkD

Post by MarkD »

HTRN wrote:
dfwmtx wrote:recognizes the abuse that went on in mental institutions back in the day.
Cough, Willowbrook, Cough. :(
Three of my brothers worked there. A plumber and two painters, so no one who dealt with the patients. But yeah. They have stories.
Vonz90

Post by Vonz90 »

dfwmtx wrote:I think the liberals are right in this one area. Reagan shouldn't have let the crazies out of the mental institutions, on the belief they'd be ok if they'd just take their meds. It just added to the Democratic party numbers, and they're all off their meds.

Of course every liberal who bad-mouths Reagan on this never watched Titicut Follies or recognizes the abuse that went on in mental institutions back in the day.
You mean Kennedy. Reagan had nothing to do with it.
Goods2010

Post by Goods2010 »

When dealing with these people I often ask myself "What would Genghis do?". Since I cannot handle this situation as the Khan would I no longer deal with these people.
Jered

Post by Jered »

Goods2010 wrote:When dealing with these people I often ask myself "What would Genghis do?". Since I cannot handle this situation as the Khan would I no longer deal with these people.
You would totally ravage Oshman's Sporting Goods?
The avalanche has already started. It is too late for the pebbles to vote.
Lokidude

Post by Lokidude »

Jered wrote:
Goods2010 wrote:When dealing with these people I often ask myself "What would Genghis do?". Since I cannot handle this situation as the Khan would I no longer deal with these people.
You. I like you.
workinwifdakids wrote: We've thus far avoided the temptation to jack an entire forum.

But what the hell.
Standing for Truth, Justice, and the American Way!
evan price

Post by evan price »

Jered wrote:
Was Joan of Arc Noah's wife?
Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc

http://ohioccwforums.org/
Ohioans for Concealed Carry:THE source for Ohio CCW information and discussion!
toad

Post by toad »

What would Genghis Kahn do?

"One day in the pavilion at Karakorum he [Genghis Kahn] asked an officer of the Mongol guard what, in all the world, could bring the greatest happiness.

"The open steppe, a clear day, and a swift horse under you," responded the officer after a little thought, "and a falcon on your wrist to start up hares."

"Nay," responded the Kahn, "to crush your enemies, to see them fall at your feet -- to take their horses and goods and hear the lamentation of their women. That is best."

"Great Kahn how do we tell the difference between their horses and their women?"