Holocaust Victims Enjoy White Privilege

Everything cultural, pop or otherwise. Books, movies, music, comics, poetry, random cultural geekery.
skb12172

Holocaust Victims Enjoy White Privilege

Post by skb12172 »

Seriously. Anybody wanna take a stab at this one?

It would seem MSNBC’s Touré has a problem with those privileged Holocaust survivors succeeding in life due to “the power of whiteness.”

Yes, you read that correctly.

He stooped about as low as one can get Friday by retweeting the following tweet, adding his own accusation of “white privilege,” which had most people asking, “what the hell is wrong with you?”

RTWT

Link
There must be an end to this intimidation by those who come to this great country, but reject its culture.
Rod

Re: Holocaust Victims Enjoy White Privilege

Post by Rod »

Why even bother? He's so stupid someone has to hit him on the chest every once in a while to remind him to breathe.
one can be a Democrat, or one can choose to be an American.
Good acting requires an imagination; reality requires a person not getting lost in their imagination.
"It's better to have a gun if you need it". Felix's opthamologist
Jered

Post by Jered »

People still watch MSNBC?
The avalanche has already started. It is too late for the pebbles to vote.
Yogimus

Post by Yogimus »

Must be hard for him to keep track of which dick he's sucking
Aglifter

Post by Aglifter »

Find one who lived through it/one who liberated a camp** - show him a picture, and ask him to explain how someone who survived that is considered "privileged" compared to anyone, other than those who didn't survive such an experience.

**May not be a good idea - might become overwhelmed with the urge to b*tch slap the f*ck out of him...
And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm Reliance on the Protection of Divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our lives, our Fortunes, & our sacred Honor

A gentleman unarmed is undressed.

Collects of 1903/08 Colt Pocket Auto
Aesop

Post by Aesop »

This is why it should be legal to administer a public ass-beating, provided one files the proper notices at City Hall, obtains a permit $10 (max fee), and enjoys a 14-day window to administer the beating.

No weapons, no seconds, and no mayhem. Everything else is legal, except it may not take place on consecrated ground, and unconsciousness or forthright and fulsome pleas for mercy with suitable acceptance of fault are the only mandatory grounds for stopping the beating.

Anyone whom the city finds has been listed as the subject of said beatings by other city residents more than 10 times in any 30-day window shall be instructed to leave town with all their goods and chattels immediately for a period of seven years, and with no more than 24 hours to depart the city limits.
"There are four types of homicide: felonious, accidental, justifiable, and praiseworthy." -Ambrose Bierce, "The Devil's Dictionary"
Highspeed

Post by Highspeed »

All my life I been in the dog house
I guess that just where I belong
That just the way the dice roll
Do my dog house song
PawPaw

Post by PawPaw »

Such gratuitous bullshit doesn't deserve a response, but if we don't respond, the bullshitters think that our silence is approval.

I haven't been hugely successful during my life, but I have worked hard, raised a family, kept my head down and tried to provide for those I love. I've acquired a few things and live comfortably, and now it's just privilege? Not likely.

This whole "white privilege" thing sprung up in academia over the past several years as a way to silence dissenting voices. The ultimate irony is that the classical liberal education, where students questioned everything in the search of the truth, has morphed into a credentialing factory where dissent isn't tolerated, and scholarly questioning is no longer tolerated. In short, on many ivy-league campuses, there is no first amendment. You toe the liberal line or you're ostracized, shunned, or hauled before a college discipline committee for hate-speech.
Dennis Dezendorf
PawPaw's House
Steamforger

Post by Steamforger »

I posted this on Larry's page a while back.

Two generations back, my family was getting by picking corn and cotton. Before that, most were run out of France and Canada. Then, everybody got drafted and went to the Pacific in either the Navy or USMC. When they came home they all became truck drivers. None of my Grandparents progressed beyond the 6th grade, though one earned his GED in his late 60's. My parents never knew anything other than a hard day of work and pride in their two kids who were the first in the family to ever graduate from a university. The first poor bastard that tells me to check my privilege is going to find out how cotton picking, truck driving, WW II vets taught me to solve problems.