Nevermind.

Everything cultural, pop or otherwise. Books, movies, music, comics, poetry, random cultural geekery.
Cybrludite

Nevermind.

Post by Cybrludite »

[strike]Some commie faggot of a goat feltching Yankee pussy thinks our crawfish are too spicy. Being from Nanny Bloomberg's realm, he, and I use that pronoun ironically, is suing to try and force the entire fucking city to cook things so as not to offend his cry-baby wimpy little Marxist-fellating palate. This is the Dirty South, yo. We couldn't give less of a fuck how you do things back north. Get your ass back on your side of the Youse/Y'all line before we really get mad.[/strike]

Yeah, I got took. :oops:
Last edited by Cybrludite on Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:50 am, edited 2 times in total.
"If it ain't the Devil's Music, you ain't doin' it right." - Chris Thomas King

"When liberal democracies collapse, someone comes along who promises to make the trains run on time if we load the right people into them." - Tam K.
308Mike

Re: This means war.

Post by 308Mike »

GO BACK TO NYFC or MICHIGAN - if you don't like it, DON'T EAT IT!!!!!!
POLITICIANS & DIAPERS NEED TO BE CHANGED OFTEN AND FOR THE SAME REASON

A person properly schooled in right and wrong is safe with any weapon. A person with no idea of good and evil is unsafe with a knitting needle, or the cap from a ballpoint pen.

I remain pessimistic given the way BATF and the anti gun crowd have become tape worms in the guts of the Republic. - toad
Termite

Re: Nevermind.

Post by Termite »

Cybrludite wrote:Yeah, I got took. :oops:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"Life is a bitch. Shit happens. Adapt, improvise, and overcome. Acknowledge it, and move on."
Erik

Post by Erik »

Well, like that link says, it really isn't that impossible to believe:
With the benefit of hindsight, we now understand why. It isn’t really that far fetched. Who would’ve EVER thought that New Orleans of all cities would crackdown on live music? Just last week everyone was up in arms over the rumors of to go cups in the crosshairs. People have sued businesses for the silliest of reasons, why would spicy crawfish be off limits?
It's getting to the point where satire is becoming impossible, because there's no way you can top reality. There's plenty of examples of even weirder things some people have tried to sue or make illegal for real.
"Life is tough, but it's tougher if you're stupid."
John Wayne
Steamforger

Post by Steamforger »

I think I'm gonna cast this out on FB and see how much shit I can start.
Bob K

Post by Bob K »

Feed me 4 martinis and I'll try just about anything that isn't poisonous, so long as it's dead. And I've liked most of it. Doesn't necessarily need to be cooked ... sushi, oysters, crawfish, steak tartar/cannibal burgers.

Never could abide mountain oysters, or most other internal organs, other than traditional East-European Jewish chopped chicken liver (YUM!!), but I grew up on that.
"Youth and skill are no match for age and treachery." Unknown

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity.” Sigmund Freud

"Oderint dum metuant." ("Let them hate, so long as they fear.") Accius
308Mike

Post by 308Mike »

No sweat. I too have been caught by such items when I trusted the person who sent it to me even when they and I might know better.

It happens. BTDT, got the t-shirt (more than once too!! :oops: :oops: ).

A person properly schooled in right and wrong is safe with any weapon. A person with no idea of good and evil is unsafe with a knitting needle, or the cap from a ballpoint pen.

I remain pessimistic given the way BATF and the anti gun crowd have become tape worms in the guts of the Republic. - toad
Aglifter

Post by Aglifter »

Damned meddlin' Yankees, none the less...

(Always one reason or another to feel that way... :mrgreen: )
And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm Reliance on the Protection of Divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our lives, our Fortunes, & our sacred Honor

A gentleman unarmed is undressed.

Collects of 1903/08 Colt Pocket Auto
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

Food too spicy for a New Yorker? Where every nation with a napalm like flavor palate has a restaurant? That New York?

Now if he was from Connecticut... ;) :mrgreen:
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
308Mike

Post by 308Mike »

Cyber, would you prefer I delete this thread to remove your shame (don't worry, I've done it too and know EXACTLY how you feel for having been snagged by what you thought was a legitimate email/post by someone you trusted - but failed to verify yourself - BTDT!!!!).

Just let me know, and as the thread owner and at your request, I'll remove the entire thing (unless you prefer this to remain so others may see that it is NOT valid - which is also not a bad idea so no one else gets caught up with it, believing it to be true).

It's up to you.