Michael Douglas' Cancer Source?

Everything cultural, pop or otherwise. Books, movies, music, comics, poetry, random cultural geekery.
Old Grafton

Michael Douglas' Cancer Source?

Post by Old Grafton »

I don't wish cancer on anyone. His comments on the subject are more open than is usual or I would have expected.

http://apnews.myway.com/article/20130603/DA6M5TD83.html
I'm not old--It's too early to be this late.
Rich

Re: Michael Douglas' Cancer Source?

Post by Rich »

Remember kids, you are not only performing oral sex on her, but also every man she has ever slept with by proxy.
A weak government usually remains a servant of citizens, while a strong government usually becomes the master of its subjects.
- paraphrased from several sources

A choice, not an echo. - Goldwater campaign, 1964
blackeagle603

Post by blackeagle603 »

hmmm, methinks the man has quite a publicist.
"The Guncounter: More fun than a barrel of tattooed knife-fighting chain-smoking monkey butlers with drinking problems and excessive gambling debts!"

"The right of the citizens to keep and bear arms has justly been considered, as the palladium of the liberties of a republic;" Justice Story
Aesop

Post by Aesop »

Yeah, it was the oral sex.[/sarc]

Pay no attention to that 50 year history of heavy smoking.

What a complete tool.

Clearly, his stage IV has reached the point where it's metastasized into brain tumors. Someone needs to unplug his telephone, before he blames it on something more ludicrous and personally embarassing.
"There are four types of homicide: felonious, accidental, justifiable, and praiseworthy." -Ambrose Bierce, "The Devil's Dictionary"
blackeagle603

Post by blackeagle603 »

"Oh... and did I mention I'm married to Catherine Zeta-Jones?"
"The Guncounter: More fun than a barrel of tattooed knife-fighting chain-smoking monkey butlers with drinking problems and excessive gambling debts!"

"The right of the citizens to keep and bear arms has justly been considered, as the palladium of the liberties of a republic;" Justice Story
Greg

Post by Greg »

blackeagle603 wrote:
"Oh... and did I mention I'm married to Catherine Zeta-Jones?"
Yeah. :lol:
Maybe we're just jaded, but your villainy is not particularly impressive. -Ennesby

If you know what you're doing, you're not learning anything. -Unknown
Sanity is the process by which you continually adjust your beliefs so they are predictively sound. -esr