Someone ELSE read the Posleen War series

Everything cultural, pop or otherwise. Books, movies, music, comics, poetry, random cultural geekery.
dfwmtx

Re: Someone ELSE read the Posleen War series

Post by dfwmtx »

Dub_James wrote:Well, in fairness, they were winning because the rest of the Universe was too pussy to do something about it :)
TO be fair, the Aldenata hamstrung the other races. That is definately recorded about one of the races in the book (I forget which one; the ones who turned out to be the race themselves hamstringing humanity). It was written the species was carnivorous hunters at one point, but thanks to Aldenata genetic tinkering they're vegans. It seems the Endowy and the Crabs may have been genetically hamstrung away from violence by the Aldenata; their technical and scientific expertise could be deadly had they not suffered from Aldenata wimp training. As for the frog-like beings, Ringo leaves plenty about them shrouded in mystery, appropriate for a race which is expert in camoflauge, hiding, and being able to run far and fast from the fight,

Be fooled not; liberals want to wimp-train the violence tendencies out of your kids.
"Arms are honor; slaves have neither."

"I am Chaos, I am alive...and I tell you that you are free!" -Eris Discordia