Can someone make me an MHI patch graphic ?

Everything cultural, pop or otherwise. Books, movies, music, comics, poetry, random cultural geekery.
Highspeed

Can someone make me an MHI patch graphic ?

Post by Highspeed »

I'd like an MHI Espana patch - can someone make it happen for me ?

Pretty please :D
All my life I been in the dog house
I guess that just where I belong
That just the way the dice roll
Do my dog house song
Aglifter

Re: Can someone make me an MHI patch graphic ?

Post by Aglifter »

I suspect you'll have to write the author - although his publisher may actually own the marque.
And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm Reliance on the Protection of Divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our lives, our Fortunes, & our sacred Honor

A gentleman unarmed is undressed.

Collects of 1903/08 Colt Pocket Auto
Lokidude

Post by Lokidude »

Larry actively promotes fanfic and patch design. He also gives free reign to use the original logo for most anything, with two rules.

1, you don't make any money from it, and

2, send him pictures.
workinwifdakids wrote: We've thus far avoided the temptation to jack an entire forum.

But what the hell.
Standing for Truth, Justice, and the American Way!
Steamforger

Post by Steamforger »

What Lokidude said. I've emailed him a couple times about this and his answer is always the same.
Highspeed

Post by Highspeed »

I'd do it myself but the only graphics program I have is Gimp.

Gimp is a typical fuckup perpetrated by Unix nerds, nothing makes any sense at all. It's like that Vi text editor which you can't quit without rebooting the machine unless you know the cryptic key combination to shut it down.
Fucking computer hippies. The next time I meet one of those Dungeons and Dragons idiots he'd better have a good reason why I don't punch him in the throat :lol:
All my life I been in the dog house
I guess that just where I belong
That just the way the dice roll
Do my dog house song
Yogimus

Post by Yogimus »

Because he has a +4 dex modifier?
randy

Post by randy »

Steamforger wrote:What Lokidude said. I've emailed him a couple times about this and his answer is always the same.
Roger Roger. In fact he's held contests for fan developed patches and has used/will be using winners in his work.

That being said, I'm sorry that I have no artistic, drafting, or graphics talent and can't help HS directly.

However, Highspeed, what are you looking at. What kind of graphic? Something specific to your region. Examples of other patches are can be found on Larry's blog.

There's even a place that will make them up.

If you decide to go that route and the have issues dealing with overseas customers, let me know and I'll be the go-between and ensure they get over to you.
...even before I read MHI, my response to seeing a poster for the stars of the latest Twilight movies was "I see 2 targets and a collaborator".
slowpoke

Post by slowpoke »

Highspeed wrote:I'd do it myself but the only graphics program I have is Gimp.

Gimp is a typical fuckup perpetrated by Unix nerds, nothing makes any sense at all. It's like that Vi text editor which you can't quit without rebooting the machine unless you know the cryptic key combination to shut it down.
Fucking computer hippies. The next time I meet one of those Dungeons and Dragons idiots he'd better have a good reason why I don't punch him in the throat :lol:
You have to admit the name of that graphics program is quit descriptive of it. :lol:
On th other hand as a poor college student that couldn't afford photoshop I got good at using it when it first came out.
"Islam delenda est" Aesop
Jericho941

Post by Jericho941 »

First I used Photoshop, then Adobe made numerous ridiculous GUI changes that meant I'd have to take a class all over again just to figure it out. So I used Gimp for awhile, until it received the same treatment.

Now I mostly use paint because I find futzing around with images beyond cropping to be incredibly tedious.
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

I need an Alaska MHI patch with a mutant zombie bear and a Marlin Guide Gun, but my creativity doesn't really extend to making graphics.
Cognosce teipsum et disce pati

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop