Apple iPhone security update spyware discovery

Discussion of all things technological and/or gadgety
308Mike

Apple iPhone security update spyware discovery

Post by 308Mike »

Apple issues iPhone security update after spyware discovery (FoxNews.com). Apple products are NOT immune to malware/viruses/hacking, etc., etc.
POLITICIANS & DIAPERS NEED TO BE CHANGED OFTEN AND FOR THE SAME REASON

A person properly schooled in right and wrong is safe with any weapon. A person with no idea of good and evil is unsafe with a knitting needle, or the cap from a ballpoint pen.

I remain pessimistic given the way BATF and the anti gun crowd have become tape worms in the guts of the Republic. - toad
HTRN

Re: Apple iPhone security update spyware discovery

Post by HTRN »

Apple is in deep trouble, most of their revenue is from Iphones, which continue to loose market share, and with no new "killer app" on the horizon, the first losses in a decade just posted are likely just the beginning.
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
BobbyK

Post by BobbyK »

Mike, you know that the attack here required the end user to click on a specially crafted link?
308Mike

Post by 308Mike »

BobbyK wrote:Mike, you know that the attack here required the end user to click on a specially crafted link?
Nope, but who said "social engineering" is dead??? And you and I BOTH know that many intrusion attacks come through venues at the clerical (BORED) level.
POLITICIANS & DIAPERS NEED TO BE CHANGED OFTEN AND FOR THE SAME REASON

A person properly schooled in right and wrong is safe with any weapon. A person with no idea of good and evil is unsafe with a knitting needle, or the cap from a ballpoint pen.

I remain pessimistic given the way BATF and the anti gun crowd have become tape worms in the guts of the Republic. - toad
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

*Yawn*

In other news, door locks and alarms don't work if the homeowner gives the burglar the key/code.
Cognosce teipsum et disce pati

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop