LED Lighting

Discussion of all things technological and/or gadgety
HTRN

Re: LED Lighting

Post by HTRN »

I would have to get at least 6" floor, 8" would be better.

I want either a smaller building serving as a double deep 3 bay garge, with larger than normal doors (in 9x9 or larger, to get the trucks in) and a decent sized shop, or one big as building combining the two.

150 seems awfully high, even with all the add ons. Timberline in central pa lists roughly 52k for the same size building, with a single 12x12 door. Adding two more doors, and a thicker slab wouldn't triple the cost of the building I think..
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
Steamforger

Post by Steamforger »

There's some stuff I glossed over like the stormwater system, and the CMU. Removing those two things would take a bite out of that number as well.

It is wired for 3 phase though :D
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

I hate repeating myself, but...

You suck. :mrgreen:
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
Precision

Post by Precision »

mekender wrote:I was looking for LED bulbs for the chandelier in my dining room at Lowes the other day... They dont have any...
Bj's does
"Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not." ~Thomas Jefferson
My little part of the blogosphere. http://blogletitburn.wordpress.com/
Frankingun

Post by Frankingun »

I've been gradually replacing my gorram CFLs as they fail and refilling with LED based on fixture/installation/whatever. Much improved over CFL.
Buy ammunition and magazines.

You'll shoot your eye out!

Another blog.