Re: School me on Tablets (2016)

Post by Greg »

Weetabix wrote:Based on Amazon info the numbers on the S2 look better:
- faster processor
- more RAM
- better resolution

Anybody know anything bad about it?
Replied to your email. ;)

On paper strictly by specs the S2 looks much more attractive for all the reasons you list.

Someone more familiar with the Samsung ecosystem may want to weigh in on the different software capabilities of the different product lines (multitasking, windows, etc, I don't keep up) to see if one is more desirable than the other in that regard.
Maybe we're just jaded, but your villainy is not particularly impressive. -Ennesby

If you know what you're doing, you're not learning anything. -Unknown
Sanity is the process by which you continually adjust your beliefs so they are predictively sound. -esr
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

Pesonally, I bought a Samsung galaxy tab a 10 inch from Costco for 260 bucks, and I couldn't be happier.
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
Weetabix

Post by Weetabix »

I ordered the Galaxy Tab S2 in 8". I'm supposed to carry this with me in case there's an "emergency" I have to take care of from wherever I am. 7" is too small to see, and the 10" ones just seem to big to have with me constantly. I was happy with the 8" before, so I intend to be happy with this one.
Note to self: start reading sig lines. They're actually quite amusing. :D