High Tech Development of Spam Spam Spam Spammity Spam

Discussion of all things technological and/or gadgety
Combat Controller
Site Admin

Re: High Tech Development of Spam Spam Spam Spammity Spam

Post by Combat Controller »

randy wrote:So, do we change his profile to reflect his moderator status as well, or do we wait and see how the Noob works out? :mrgreen:
Ah. I will figure out how to change that....
Winner of the prestigious Автомат Калашникова образца 1947 года award for excellence in rural travel.
Weetabix

Post by Weetabix »

Denis wrote:Thanks CC, and 308 Mike. Hope all's well with y'all?

I can see a "Moderator control panel" link, so it looks like the permissions have indeed been changed. No time to play around with it just now, but will have a poke around asap, and will be in touch about my new duties :-)
{[strike]Insert offensive rhetoric here[/strike] All bow down before the awesome powers of the fifth horseman!!} <-- you can use this to test your new powers on, Denis. :)

THANKS, WEET! :mrgreen:
Note to self: start reading sig lines. They're actually quite amusing. :D
308Mike

Post by 308Mike »

CombatController wrote:
randy wrote:So, do we change his profile to reflect his moderator status as well, or do we wait and see how the Noob works out? :mrgreen:
Ah. I will figure out how to change that....
I was gonna' say something to that effect, that and his username should also be a different color. There's got to be a promotion button/category to do all that for you instead of going through all the settings and changing things manually.
POLITICIANS & DIAPERS NEED TO BE CHANGED OFTEN AND FOR THE SAME REASON

A person properly schooled in right and wrong is safe with any weapon. A person with no idea of good and evil is unsafe with a knitting needle, or the cap from a ballpoint pen.

I remain pessimistic given the way BATF and the anti gun crowd have become tape worms in the guts of the Republic. - toad
MiddleAgedKen

Post by MiddleAgedKen »

toad wrote:Given the current world demographics and my own situation I think the 5th Horseman should be named Geezer!. He inflicts grouchiness, flatulence, belching, long boring discourse, testosterone reduced until armpit hair falls out, bad memory, dementia, did I mention griping, and when someone ask how are you doing you take an hour to tell them.....for some reason he also inflicts loneliness.......did I mention flatulence?
"First thing to go's the memory, followed by the memory." -- Old Man Henderson
Shop at Traitor Joe's: Just 10% to the Big Guy gets you the whole store and everything in it!
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

OMH is the fifth, Sixth, and possibly Seventh horseman of the Apocalypse.
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
SoupOrMan

Post by SoupOrMan »

Netpackrat wrote:I guess there's no rule that says you can't have 5 horsemen.
War, Famine, Pestilence, Death... and Denis!
Remember, folks, you can't spell "douche" without "Che."

“PET PARENTS?” You’re not a “pet parent.” You’re a pet owner. Unless you’ve committed an unnatural act that succeeded in spite of biology. - Glenn Reynolds