Bucket list airplane.

Discussion of all things technological and/or gadgety
JustinR

Re: Bucket list airplane.

Post by JustinR »

I've flown with a guy that had lots of time in the MU-2 and he said it was a great aircraft, as long as you knew your stuff and did your job properly.
"The armory was even better. Above the door was a sign: You dream, we build." -Mark Owen, No Easy Day

"My assault weapon won't be 'illegal,' it will be 'undocumented.'" -KL
arctictom

Post by arctictom »

Got a little time in a King Air really like the comfort and feel just a personal fit , and I really like the Goose its apiece of history.
You live and learn.
Or you don't live long.
arctictom

Post by arctictom »

JustinR wrote:I've flown with a guy that had lots of time in the MU-2 and he said it was a great aircraft, as long as you knew your stuff and did your job properly.
Lot of aircraft like that , its often called an unforgiving sob and watch your ass.
You live and learn.
Or you don't live long.
evan price

Post by evan price »

arctictom wrote:Turbine Goose , and or a Beach King Air 90 are mine , something with legs and comfort .
Quest Kodiak perhaps.
Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc

http://ohioccwforums.org/
Ohioans for Concealed Carry:THE source for Ohio CCW information and discussion!
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

evan price wrote:
Aesop wrote:
First Shirt wrote:And he doesn't have pictures in the ad
No problem. Here's a pic.
Sometimes, the Internet really lives up to the hype. That took about 6 seconds. :D

I think I'd have to pass on a V-tailed doctor-killer with a Wile. E. Coyote-approved Acme Jetpack stuck on the back end though.
Registration is company owned, based in Kenai, Alaska.
Road trip?
Road trip? That's just a two hour drive. There was also a Noorduyn Norseman down there a few years ago, still in commercial service, but I seem to recall that it was for sale a while back. Lotta neat aircraft kicking around up here.
Cognosce teipsum et disce pati

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop