this one goes out to the watch guys out there....

Discussion of all things technological and/or gadgety
Weetabix

Re: this one goes out to the watch guys out there....

Post by Weetabix »

Greg wrote: Looking at it that way, I managed to get enough for the glovebox and trunk of both cars, my desks at home and work, toolboxes, gear bags, set asides as loaners and gifts, and still have a small stock of spares, and all for less than what I'd spend on a single nice (production, mind you) liner lock pocket knife.
What does it have in its pocketses? Not a knife, precioussss.....
Note to self: start reading sig lines. They're actually quite amusing. :D
Greg

Post by Greg »

Weetabix wrote:
Greg wrote: Looking at it that way, I managed to get enough for the glovebox and trunk of both cars, my desks at home and work, toolboxes, gear bags, set asides as loaners and gifts, and still have a small stock of spares, and all for less than what I'd spend on a single nice (production, mind you) liner lock pocket knife.
What does it have in its pocketses? Not a knife, precioussss.....
Unless I'm headed in to work, I always also have at least a liner lock knife as well as my little red utility object (SAK). You don't cut tape, open envelopes, etc, with your real (sharp) knife.
Maybe we're just jaded, but your villainy is not particularly impressive. -Ennesby

If you know what you're doing, you're not learning anything. -Unknown
Sanity is the process by which you continually adjust your beliefs so they are predictively sound. -esr
Weetabix

Post by Weetabix »

Apparently, I'm not a real knife guy. I'm a utility object guy.
Note to self: start reading sig lines. They're actually quite amusing. :D