Bug Out Boogie

Discussions about our lives, families, jobs... things may get a little personal
Jeffro

Re: Bug Out Boogie

Post by Jeffro »

Glad you're out, and take care of yourself.
A gun is a tool, Marian; no better or no worse than any other tool: an axe, a shovel or anything. A gun is as good or as bad as the man using it. Remember that.

Shane
308Mike

Post by 308Mike »

Cybrludite wrote: :mrgreen: Not to mention doing 55-70 on River Road. In a full-size pickup. At night. (You may be a redneck if...)
You might have to educate some of us on the situation regarding River Road so we have a better idea of what you're talking about.
POLITICIANS & DIAPERS NEED TO BE CHANGED OFTEN AND FOR THE SAME REASON

A person properly schooled in right and wrong is safe with any weapon. A person with no idea of good and evil is unsafe with a knitting needle, or the cap from a ballpoint pen.

I remain pessimistic given the way BATF and the anti gun crowd have become tape worms in the guts of the Republic. - toad
Cybrludite

Post by Cybrludite »

Ah, yeah, that might help. It runs along the base of the levee, following the course of the river. Curvier than the combined Sunday Skin ladies at the Other Side.
"If it ain't the Devil's Music, you ain't doin' it right." - Chris Thomas King

"When liberal democracies collapse, someone comes along who promises to make the trains run on time if we load the right people into them." - Tam K.
308Mike

Post by 308Mike »

Cybrludite wrote:Ah, yeah, that might help. It runs along the base of the levee, following the course of the river. Curvier than the combined Sunday Skin ladies at the Other Side.
And you were only driving my the light of the full moon??? :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:
POLITICIANS & DIAPERS NEED TO BE CHANGED OFTEN AND FOR THE SAME REASON

A person properly schooled in right and wrong is safe with any weapon. A person with no idea of good and evil is unsafe with a knitting needle, or the cap from a ballpoint pen.

I remain pessimistic given the way BATF and the anti gun crowd have become tape worms in the guts of the Republic. - toad
Dub_James

Post by Dub_James »

Stay safe out there!
Oh, the heads that turn
Make my back burn
And those heads that turn
Make my back, make my back burn

-She Sells Sanctuary
The Cult
Cybrludite

Post by Cybrludite »

Ok, this should be the final update of the saga. I'm in Cleveland, Ms at my friend's house, which is a nifty 1890s era one bedroom place with zombie & Saxon proof doors. I'm getting my truck checked out tomorrow for the trip back. Under-hood squeeks are a bad thing when driving through areas where they could have filmed Deliverance... I should be back at work tomorrow or Thursday.

"When liberal democracies collapse, someone comes along who promises to make the trains run on time if we load the right people into them." - Tam K.
Cybrludite

Post by Cybrludite »

Back at work. Very long drive back. Rained constantly from Cleveland, Ms. to around Vicksburg or so. Some was heavy enough that sonar would have done me more good than my headlights did. Saw flooding in Port Gibson, Ms. Moderately impressive wind damage from Bachelor, La. to False River, La. In BR and to a lesser extent Metairie, it was just tree limbs, road signs, and the very occasional down tree.