Introduce Yourselves

Discussions about our lives, families, jobs... things may get a little personal
Precision

Re: Introduce Yourselves

Post by Precision »

Netpackrat wrote:Welcome to the Gun Counter. I think the group has spoken unanimously; Precision may keep you.
:D
glad to know that I am being ALLOWED to keep her.

Hey wait a minute... :D
"Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not." ~Thomas Jefferson
My little part of the blogosphere. http://blogletitburn.wordpress.com/
survivor122

Post by survivor122 »

Precision wrote: glad to know that I am being ALLOWED to keep her.

Hey wait a minute... :D

Suddenly feeling like the puppy brought home to Mom without permission......"Can we Keep her"?

LOL
First Shirt

Post by First Shirt »

Wait! I thought we were going to let HER keep Precision?
But there ain't many troubles that a man caint fix, with seven hundred dollars and a thirty ought six."
Lindy Cooper Wisdom
Rod

Post by Rod »

First Shirt wrote:Wait! I thought we were going to let HER keep Precision?
He DOES need a keeper and she seems eminently qualified. Remember one thing Survivor. For our 20th anniversary, I got my wife a new diamond ring; she got me a Uberti 1866 Yellowboy replica.
one can be a Democrat, or one can choose to be an American.
Good acting requires an imagination; reality requires a person not getting lost in their imagination.
"It's better to have a gun if you need it". Felix's opthamologist
survivor122

Post by survivor122 »

Quote Rod: He DOES need a keeper and she seems eminently qualified. Remember one thing Survivor. For our 20th anniversary, I got my wife a new diamond ring; she got me a Uberti 1866 Yellowboy replica.

I hate to admit it but in my current state....he does much more of the keeping :(
All temporary, of course. He is being such a good sport.

As far as gifts go....we tried something new this year for Christmas. The rule was, gifts were to be given but no $$$ was to be spent. My gift to him.......we went from Dec 21st til January 3rd to his hunting camp. I camped, cooked, cleaned and went on many evening hunts......with a smile :) His gifts to me, a star-filled sky, campfires for two, the wind through the pines and trying to keep me warm. It may have been my best Christmas ever. We gave each other memories and smiles.
308Mike

Post by 308Mike »

survivor122 wrote:As far as gifts go....we tried something new this year for Christmas. The rule was, gifts were to be given but no $$$ was to be spent. My gift to him.......we went from Dec 21st til January 3rd to his hunting camp. I camped, cooked, cleaned and went on many evening hunts......with a smile :) His gifts to me, a star-filled sky, campfires for two, the wind through the pines and trying to keep me warm. It may have been my best Christmas ever. We gave each other memories and smiles.
DUDE - you're a VERY lucky man!!

I have one similar and I thank my lucky stars every morning I wake up next to her as my wife!!!! There isn't a day that goes by that we don't tell each other "I LOVE YOU!!!" or we give each other kisses - one when each of us leaves the house and another when each returns - because you NEVER KNOW what life's going to bring you and we'd hate the thought that we hadn't kissed each other before parting ways that day.

There are men who'd pay MILLIONS for what you have, but we can't pick and choose who is in love with whom, and that is a REAL pickle, especially when you love someone and they don't feel the same way about you. And it HURTS, oh JESUS does it hurt!!

But when you find someone who loves you the same way you love them, and find you're fighting over which one loves each other more - I'd say you have a damn SPECIAL relationship - much like the one I have with my better half, and Rod would probably say the same.

There's no greater feeling in the entire world than when you in love with someone, and if they feel the same way, it doesn't matter to ANYONE just how incredible it feels as long as the feeling is mutual - and THAT'S when you feel like screaming it from the rooftops!!

I've been married to my wife for almost nine years now, and I'm STILL silly-in-love with her!! My day rises and sets with her, she is my everything, and even though we've had our arguments and fights (some people wouldn't even call them arguments), I still wouldn't trade her for ANYTHING in the world.

If you feel this way about her, and SHE FEELS THE SAME WAY ABOUT YOU - DO NOT let her go!!!!

NO ONE lives forever, so whatever mistakes you've made - PUT THEM BEHIND YOU and move on (but make sure you LEARN from your mistakes).
POLITICIANS & DIAPERS NEED TO BE CHANGED OFTEN AND FOR THE SAME REASON

A person properly schooled in right and wrong is safe with any weapon. A person with no idea of good and evil is unsafe with a knitting needle, or the cap from a ballpoint pen.

I remain pessimistic given the way BATF and the anti gun crowd have become tape worms in the guts of the Republic. - toad
arctictom

Post by arctictom »

Late to the welcome, so God be with you and welcome lass, (I was unavoidably detained buy some very friendly Mexicans) .
You live and learn.
Or you don't live long.
Aaron

Post by Aaron »

Wait, wait, wait...holdahminute...

Just hold up...

Precision has a girlfriend?

Crap, I owe CC five bucks.
If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater than the animating contest for freedom,...Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you...; and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.

-Samuel Adams

Irate Islander
Denis

Post by Denis »

Aaron wrote:Crap, I owe CC five bucks.
LOL. :lol:
arctictom

Post by arctictom »

Aaron wrote:Wait, wait, wait...holdahminute...

Just hold up...

Precision has a girlfriend?

Crap, I owe CC five bucks.
Wasn't it 20 and something about marring BO :lol:
You live and learn.
Or you don't live long.