Introduce Yourselves

Discussions about our lives, families, jobs... things may get a little personal
HTRN

Re: Introduce Yourselves

Post by HTRN »

Who am I?

Oh, you'll find out.Image

HTRN
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
Rich Jordan

Post by Rich Jordan »

HTRN wrote:Who am I?

HTRN
Why, you're a newbie of course. We can _see_ that :lol:
stopgo

Post by stopgo »

Hi everyone.

I'm Scott. Army-vet, married and soon-to-be first time dad. I used to be an independent IT consultant in the defense industry, however my wife and I just pulled up stakes and moved from the People's Soviet of Maryland to Boise. Currently unemployed but we just got here less than two weeks ago so I'm not ready to panic just yet.

While negotiating over the big move my wife made a promise that I could have as many guns as our budget would allow (God, I love that woman). I've been chomping at the bit for years as I moved from England to Maryland and finally to a state with commonsense legislation so please excuse me if my exuberance borders on obnoxiousness. :D
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

Rich Jordan wrote:
HTRN wrote:Why, you're a newbie of course. We can _see_ that :lol:
Yeah, uh that's right! So I'm innocent of any all preconcieved notions..Image

HTRN
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
Old Grafton

Post by Old Grafton »

Whew! Found the place! I'm a full-time firearms manufacturer and gunsmith in Ohio and am not retired from anywhere; I just decided over 20 years ago that if I was going to work for a jerk it might as well be myself.
I'm not old--It's too early to be this late.
Angus Lincoln

Post by Angus Lincoln »

I'm formerly known as Dogwit from the GunThing Forums.
Professionally, I've been in food service management for over 30 years. CIA grad in '85 and been cooking my way through life ever since in the New Hampshire north country
Recreation wise, I like fishing, photography,freshwater aquarium keeping, gardening and being a dad to my 17 year old boy. The only thing I want more of is time....and firearms....and ammo.
Shooting interests lie largely in milsurps and Smith & Wesson revolvers preferably pairings of wood and steel, rifles or handguns, also .22 caliber firearms, the more the merrier.
My dog lets me share my house with him in exchange for food and squirrel hunting in the backyard.
Whirlibird

Post by Whirlibird »

No matter where I go, there I am.

Same name (most places), same face (sorry), just a new place to drop the boots and kick back.

Ex- (is there really such a thing?) Gunsmith, Ex-electronics tech, ex- you name it.
Current Law Enforcement Professional hiding out on the Colorado Plains.
Department armorer, vehicle tinkerer and recently voted most likely to throw you out of your own kitchen.

Expert in nothing, no one pays well enough for that responsibility.

I'd worship at the foot of JMB but there's no room and all those GP-35 owners make me nervous.

Thanks to Chris and CC (and everyone else) for making this possible.
DougWojtowicz

Post by DougWojtowicz »

HTRN wrote:Who am I?

HTRN

Oh fudge... erm... I mean HI!
workinwifdakids

Post by workinwifdakids »

Hey, everybody!

I'm a teacher and a professor. My foster daughter came up with my moniker:

"Where's daddy? Oh, he's workin wif da kids!"

I'll take a Glenfiddich, if you have it, and enjoy a cigarette on a cool night. My favorite gun is Buford, my NEF 12 gauge.

Oh, and to the 4 Horsemen: you have no idea how much this place means to me. Thank you.
And may I say, from a moral point of view, I think there can be no justification for shoving snack cakes up your action.
--Weetabix
Lokidude

Post by Lokidude »

Same Lokidude, new forum. I'm a fan of vintage cars, vintage guns, and vintage electronics. I shoot moderately well, and spend as much of my free time as possible in the woods or on the water.
Jennifer wrote:Oh Hai!
I bought a S&W 627 Performance center. I love my eight shots of .357 in N-frame goodness.
Lucky girl. The 627 is my second favorite S&W, and is my avatar.
workinwifdakids wrote: We've thus far avoided the temptation to jack an entire forum.

But what the hell.
Standing for Truth, Justice, and the American Way!