New dog

Discussions about our lives, families, jobs... things may get a little personal
skb12172

Re: New dog

Post by skb12172 »

Handsome baby.
There must be an end to this intimidation by those who come to this great country, but reject its culture.
308Mike

Post by 308Mike »

AWESOME!!! Have you invested in a fertilizer pick-up service? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :P ;)
POLITICIANS & DIAPERS NEED TO BE CHANGED OFTEN AND FOR THE SAME REASON

A person properly schooled in right and wrong is safe with any weapon. A person with no idea of good and evil is unsafe with a knitting needle, or the cap from a ballpoint pen.

I remain pessimistic given the way BATF and the anti gun crowd have become tape worms in the guts of the Republic. - toad
Cybrludite

Post by Cybrludite »

308Mike wrote:AWESOME!!! Have you invested in a fertilizer pick-up service? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :P ;)
Luckily, Ms. !Ludite has two & a half acres, so no need to shovel up the beer can sized poops. :lol:
"If it ain't the Devil's Music, you ain't doin' it right." - Chris Thomas King

"When liberal democracies collapse, someone comes along who promises to make the trains run on time if we load the right people into them." - Tam K.
MiddleAgedKen

Post by MiddleAgedKen »

Cybrludite wrote:Luckily, Ms. !Ludite has two & a half acres, so no need to shovel up the beer can sized poops. :lol:
"Why is there a mine plow attached to the front of your lawnmower?"
Shop at Traitor Joe's: Just 10% to the Big Guy gets you the whole store and everything in it!
308Mike

Post by 308Mike »

MiddleAgedKen wrote:
Cybrludite wrote:Luckily, Ms. !Ludite has two & a half acres, so no need to shovel up the beer can sized poops. :lol:
"Why is there a mine plow attached to the front of your lawnmower?"
Prolly because those beer-can-sized mines don't blow up, unless you hit one with a regular mower - then there's the resultant shrapnel EVERYWHERE!!! Much better to extract the mines before hitting the blades of the mower!! YMMV!!! :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
POLITICIANS & DIAPERS NEED TO BE CHANGED OFTEN AND FOR THE SAME REASON

A person properly schooled in right and wrong is safe with any weapon. A person with no idea of good and evil is unsafe with a knitting needle, or the cap from a ballpoint pen.

I remain pessimistic given the way BATF and the anti gun crowd have become tape worms in the guts of the Republic. - toad