the adjustment continues

Discussions about our lives, families, jobs... things may get a little personal
Precision

Re: the adjustment continues

Post by Precision »

Rumpshot wrote:I can't talk on the phone right now, but I can listen.

I have found that taking the time to explain, write it down and post for friends helps to clear my thought channels. I know you and I are going through a different set of circumstances, but mentally they are similar.

I hate to use the term, but The Gun Counter is a "safe" place for you.

You have been through a lot, more than some of the folks here are aware of, but you are probably doing better than most folks would.

Wish you were closer so we could get in some gun therapy.
Gun therapy would be nice, but my cold would make that impossible. I completely ran out of steam today at 2:30. As in HAD to lay down and take a nap. Well either that or just fall down where I was. The sinus pressure would make recoil excruciating. But hopefully in a few days.
"Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not." ~Thomas Jefferson
My little part of the blogosphere. http://blogletitburn.wordpress.com/
Precision

Post by Precision »

evan price wrote:Nobody here judges...we are all imperfect... but we're good listeners.
You'll get past this eventually. Surround yourself with things that bring you positive energy. Mentor some kids.
That we are.

Quite imperfect, but a good group of mostly guys.

Last time I mentored kids I ended up being the whistle blower for the thief in chief. lol

I am trying out to be a reserve officer for a couple of local municipalities. We will see which I like after the PT assessment.
"Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not." ~Thomas Jefferson
My little part of the blogosphere. http://blogletitburn.wordpress.com/
skb12172

Post by skb12172 »

Please keep us in the loop. Reserve Officer work can be very rewarding.
There must be an end to this intimidation by those who come to this great country, but reject its culture.
Frankingun

Post by Frankingun »

Keep your chin up, we’re here 24/7.
Buy ammunition and magazines.

You'll shoot your eye out!

Another blog.
rightisright

Post by rightisright »

Keep on keeping on, brother.