my blog is live again

Discussions about our lives, families, jobs... things may get a little personal
Precision

my blog is live again

Post by Precision »

For those of you not on FB. I have been posting again on my Blog. Mostly about my life post Dawn. Reflections on the lessons learned through my experiences with Dawn and I am putting up bits and pieces of the book I am endeavoring to write regarding that process / part of my so called life.

Not really shilling it, just thought some of you might have interest.
"Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not." ~Thomas Jefferson
My little part of the blogosphere. http://blogletitburn.wordpress.com/
blackeagle603

Re: my blog is live again

Post by blackeagle603 »

Break a leg.
"The Guncounter: More fun than a barrel of tattooed knife-fighting chain-smoking monkey butlers with drinking problems and excessive gambling debts!"

"The right of the citizens to keep and bear arms has justly been considered, as the palladium of the liberties of a republic;" Justice Story
Precision

Post by Precision »

Thanks, I think. lol
"Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not." ~Thomas Jefferson
308Mike

Post by 308Mike »

Dawn is still with you EVERY TIME you think about her, you're keeping her memory alive. I know how you feel, since I'd feel the same way if anything ever happen to the love of my life, my wife!! No matter what you're going through, just remember that there are lots of people who understand your loss and are ready to help, should you need any. Dawn lives on!! SEMPER FI!!
POLITICIANS & DIAPERS NEED TO BE CHANGED OFTEN AND FOR THE SAME REASON

A person properly schooled in right and wrong is safe with any weapon. A person with no idea of good and evil is unsafe with a knitting needle, or the cap from a ballpoint pen.

I remain pessimistic given the way BATF and the anti gun crowd have become tape worms in the guts of the Republic. - toad
Precision

Post by Precision »

308Mike wrote:Dawn is still with you EVERY TIME you think about her, you're keeping her memory alive. I know how you feel, since I'd feel the same way if anything ever happen to the love of my life, my wife!! No matter what you're going through, just remember that there are lots of people who understand your loss and are ready to help, should you need any. Dawn lives on!! SEMPER FI!!
Thanks Mike. Each day is a different bag of slippery eels to deal with. Some days the bag stays mostly closed. Other days the bag disintegrates when the morning light hits it. Most days are somewhere in between. I have some IRL friends who listen and help. I have some distractions that help. Some days there just is no help. Those are the worst days, but in certain ways the best days. I make the most progress when I am closest to the pit. I can't stay there long or the gravity will pull me in, but the fighting of the gravity / demons is very painful therapy, yet therapy none the less.

My blog helps me to get some of the demons out of my head.

Its work, a work in progress and likely will be for the rest of my days. Unlike what Kim wrote the other day about Evil Kim attempting to resurface, I don't have that issue. The issue I have is my give a damn has come pretty close to zero regarding many issues. One of those being personal safety in a dangerous situation. I have had a few minor ones come up and the normal fight flight reaction just wasn't there. It is a little concerning but I think I know the cause. Without too much thought, I think you do too.

We will see how that evolves.