Connie

Discussions about our lives, families, jobs... things may get a little personal
Johnnyreb

Re: Connie

Post by Johnnyreb »

My condolences and sympathy on Connie's passing. I still remember that French toast and bacon she fixed up at the big meet in Dallas. We didn't shoot much due to the rain. But sitting around their house enjoying the conversation was well worth the trip.
John_in_Longview

Post by John_in_Longview »

CC, thanks for passing along our condolences to Kim. Prayers for him and their children.
Last edited by John_in_Longview on Sun Feb 12, 2017 4:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
308Mike

Post by 308Mike »

OMG! I had no idea she was so ill, nor any indication she was about to expire. I keep her, Kim, and Jack in my heart, and it pains me greatly to learn of her passing. My wife and I are both very sorry to hear of her passing, and wish we could make a personal appearance at her service (which has likely already passed), but I'm already certain she knew of the love of MANY people, even if they couldn't be there personally at her service.

I send our family's well wishes & love to Kim & Jack, praying for them and their health that they remain healthy -- because without health, you have NOTHING!!

We were hoping to finally meet Connie and Kim when we got on the road full-time. We're still looking forward to meeting Kim and Jack when we head to Texas to see many friends there. I'm still just floored that Connie is gone!! <<SNIF>>
POLITICIANS & DIAPERS NEED TO BE CHANGED OFTEN AND FOR THE SAME REASON

A person properly schooled in right and wrong is safe with any weapon. A person with no idea of good and evil is unsafe with a knitting needle, or the cap from a ballpoint pen.

I remain pessimistic given the way BATF and the anti gun crowd have become tape worms in the guts of the Republic. - toad
Jim P

Post by Jim P »

Condolences to the family. Both Kim and Connie were very important to me at a very important time in my life and never directly knew it. Their echoes still ring in my gun safe and elsewhere.
Combat Controller
Site Admin

Post by Combat Controller »

Kim says thank you all and it really means a lot to him for your support even after all these years.
Winner of the prestigious Автомат Калашникова образца 1947 года award for excellence in rural travel.
Dub_James

Post by Dub_James »

This.Fucking.Sucks.

Go read Kim's recent posting. It's heartbreaking.
Oh, the heads that turn
Make my back burn
And those heads that turn
Make my back, make my back burn

-She Sells Sanctuary
The Cult