My dog is dying

Discussions about our lives, families, jobs... things may get a little personal
Netpackrat

Re: My dog is dying

Post by Netpackrat »

Sorry for the loss of your buddy.
Cognosce teipsum et disce pati

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop
Rich Jordan

Post by Rich Jordan »

So sorry for your loss. We still have the remains of all of our packmates because we don't want to leave them in illinois when we achieve freedom in a better place. I also got them each a domain with a one page website as a memorial until then.
Precision

Post by Precision »

There are a lot of dusty stories on here recently.

JAG,

I am sorry for your loss. Dogs can be like kids. I know our Fiona is still missed.

Great dogs bless our lives. Unfortunately, they don't bless us for long. Remember the good times. And I am not convinced we won't see them again. So that means we will have lots of companions on the other side.
"Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not." ~Thomas Jefferson
My little part of the blogosphere. http://blogletitburn.wordpress.com/
MarkD

Post by MarkD »

Precision wrote:There are a lot of dusty stories on here recently.

JAG,

I am sorry for your loss. Dogs can be like kids. I know our Fiona is still missed.

Great dogs bless our lives. Unfortunately, they don't bless us for long. Remember the good times. And I am not convinced we won't see them again. So that means we will have lots of companions on the other side.
Well, Billy Graham said that he believed God would provide everything needed for his complete happiness in Heaven, and if that required his dog to be there then he believed he would be.
Denis

Post by Denis »

Precision wrote:There are a lot of dusty stories on here recently.
Indeed. Very dusty these days...
Vonz90

Post by Vonz90 »

Very bummer. I am however reminded of when my Grandmother passed. Her dogs (and cat - that used to be my cat) were all worthless without her. My aunt continued caring for them but all the life was out of them after that and non of them lasted very long after her.

Either way, it does not end well.