The Thin Blue Line

Discussions about our lives, families, jobs... things may get a little personal
First Shirt

Re: The Thin Blue Line

Post by First Shirt »

That's a fine young man, right there!

Thank him for all of us, please. And thank you for raising him right.
But there ain't many troubles that a man caint fix, with seven hundred dollars and a thirty ought six."
Lindy Cooper Wisdom
JustinR

Post by JustinR »

Glad you are safe. Words can't express the thanks for the job you do everyday.
"The armory was even better. Above the door was a sign: You dream, we build." -Mark Owen, No Easy Day

"My assault weapon won't be 'illegal,' it will be 'undocumented.'" -KL
Highspeed

Post by Highspeed »

Montrell Jackson seemed like a fine man, from what I have read. Sorry for your loss mate.
All my life I been in the dog house
I guess that just where I belong
That just the way the dice roll
Do my dog house song
Candyman

Post by Candyman »

Montrell was starting to fell that the city he loved so much didn't love him. But he would not let those feeling stop him from loving the City of Baton Rouge. He expressed his feelings in his last post on facebook. If we do as Montrell asked, this country would be a better place. "Don't let hate infect your heart."
We have almost 100 Thin Blue Line bracelets made and I have 1000 feet of black on order to make more. Isaac has extended his offer to give Thin Blue Line and Thin Red Line bracelets to EMS and Fire Fighters also.
Do not relish to feel what the men that used these weapons felt when they saw the elephant. For the elephant has tusk and to see him is to have his tusk dig deep into your soul. You will always have a part of you that will be cold and empty.
Weetabix

Post by Weetabix »

Candyman wrote:Montrell was starting to fell that the city he loved so much didn't love him. But he would not let those feeling stop him from loving the City of Baton Rouge. He expressed his feelings in his last post on facebook. If we do as Montrell asked, this country would be a better place. "Don't let hate infect your heart."
We have almost 100 Thin Blue Line bracelets made and I have 1000 feet of black on order to make more. Isaac has extended his offer to give Thin Blue Line and Thin Red Line bracelets to EMS and Fire Fighters also.
Your son sounds like he didn't fall far from the tree.

I knew a young kid who was making paracord bracelets at sporting events. He'd make up a bunch ahead of time to the shortest length people wanted, then finish them at the time to fit the person. It speeded up his placement at wherever he was. But if you guys are moving that many, you probably have a variety of sizes for people to pick from. /random memory
Note to self: start reading sig lines. They're actually quite amusing. :D