Missing, lost, absent members

Discussions about our lives, families, jobs... things may get a little personal
Weetabix

Missing, lost, absent members

Post by Weetabix »

It just occurred to me that I haven't seen Yogi about lately. Anyone know what he's up to?

Who else has been absent for a while?
Note to self: start reading sig lines. They're actually quite amusing. :D
Darrell

Re: Missing, lost, absent members

Post by Darrell »

SeekHer?
Eppur si muove--Galileo
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

We're missing a bunch of members.
Cognosce teipsum et disce pati

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop
Aesop

Post by Aesop »

Springtime, early vacation, election-season ennui...

Right now the entire country feels like Minas Tirith before the thunderclap of doom, when the orc armies march westward.
If I had either a defensible plot of land, or a sturdy motorsailor with intercontinental range, I'd either be forted up on the former, or somewhere in the South Seas on the latter living on fish, lobster, and coconuts, just waiting for the trigger for the world to burn down.

As I've neither, I'm stocking up on cinder blocks, sandbags, and concertina rolls. No, seriously.
"There are four types of homicide: felonious, accidental, justifiable, and praiseworthy." -Ambrose Bierce, "The Devil's Dictionary"
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

Aesop wrote:There were plenty of folks posting when I got here. Not sure where they all went.
FIFY. Image
Cognosce teipsum et disce pati

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop
rightisright

Post by rightisright »

Re: Yogi

I do recall reading something about an AF cop caught banging the local wildlife. :shock: :D
rightisright

Post by rightisright »

Aesop wrote:
As I've neither, I'm stocking up on cinder blocks, sandbags, and concertina rolls. No, seriously.
Preach. I just made my bimonthly order from the kind folks at the LDS pantry.
308Mike

Post by 308Mike »

rightisright wrote:
Aesop wrote:
Preach. I just made my bimonthly order from the kind folks at the LDS pantry.
If they don't save your charge card info, by now you probably have the entire 16-digit card number memorized (same for me - it certainly saves a little time when ordering online - having all your card info memorized). ;)
POLITICIANS & DIAPERS NEED TO BE CHANGED OFTEN AND FOR THE SAME REASON

A person properly schooled in right and wrong is safe with any weapon. A person with no idea of good and evil is unsafe with a knitting needle, or the cap from a ballpoint pen.

I remain pessimistic given the way BATF and the anti gun crowd have become tape worms in the guts of the Republic. - toad
Combat Controller
Site Admin

Post by Combat Controller »

Sometime life gets in the way of some folks. I also think more of the low hanging fruit has beaten that horse to death.... Or something. :D
Winner of the prestigious Автомат Калашникова образца 1947 года award for excellence in rural travel.
JKosprey

Post by JKosprey »

I've been around, but mostly lurking these days. Work is kicking my ass and I can't afford to shoot or buy anything new, so there's not much to post about.