Strange dreams: share for entertainment and analysis!

Discussions about our lives, families, jobs... things may get a little personal
Denis

Re: Strange dreams: share for entertainment and analysis!

Post by Denis »

Old Grafton wrote:Last night's weird dream ... WTF where did all THAT come from.... :lol: :lol:
Methinks you should not read the GC just before bedtime. :mrgreen:
dfwmtx

Post by dfwmtx »

DO any of you married guys find your erotic dreams being shut down by the fact you're married in waking life? I had a dream I was at a business conference and I met a good-looking woman with similar interests. She asked if I wanted to go play video games with her, and I had to decline because I was married. I've had more than a few sex dreams stopped because I realize at some moment I'm married and shouldn't be doing what I'm doing.
"Arms are honor; slaves have neither."

"I am Chaos, I am alive...and I tell you that you are free!" -Eris Discordia
Greg

Post by Greg »

dfwmtx wrote:DO any of you married guys find your erotic dreams being shut down by the fact you're married in waking life? I had a dream I was at a business conference and I met a good-looking woman with similar interests. She asked if I wanted to go play video games with her, and I had to decline because I was married. I've had more than a few sex dreams stopped because I realize at some moment I'm married and shouldn't be doing what I'm doing.
My dreams are PG-13 to a mild R at best, but I have on occasion in my dream, stopped to check 'this is happening before I met my wife, right?'.
Maybe we're just jaded, but your villainy is not particularly impressive. -Ennesby

If you know what you're doing, you're not learning anything. -Unknown
Sanity is the process by which you continually adjust your beliefs so they are predictively sound. -esr
evan price

Post by evan price »

dfwmtx wrote:DO any of you married guys find your erotic dreams being shut down by the fact you're married in waking life? I had a dream I was at a business conference and I met a good-looking woman with similar interests. She asked if I wanted to go play video games with her, and I had to decline because I was married. I've had more than a few sex dreams stopped because I realize at some moment I'm married and shouldn't be doing what I'm doing.
Yeah, I've had that too. I kind of feel proud that even in my darkest fantasies I'm still faithful to Mrs. Price.
Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc

http://ohioccwforums.org/
Ohioans for Concealed Carry:THE source for Ohio CCW information and discussion!
Cybrludite

Post by Cybrludite »

No, but have gotten the, "I don't like you in that way", speech as a dream was getting interesting... :oops:
"If it ain't the Devil's Music, you ain't doin' it right." - Chris Thomas King

"When liberal democracies collapse, someone comes along who promises to make the trains run on time if we load the right people into them." - Tam K.
Old Grafton

Post by Old Grafton »

I had many a dream as a boy in the 50's-60's about Annette Funicello, but with no detailed knowledge of the female anatomy they were all frustrating as hell..... :lol:
I'm not old--It's too early to be this late.
Weetabix

Post by Weetabix »

evan price wrote:
Yeah, I've had that too. I kind of feel proud that even in my darkest fantasies I'm still faithful to Mrs. Price.
Same here.
Note to self: start reading sig lines. They're actually quite amusing. :D