Break in at work

Discussions about our lives, families, jobs... things may get a little personal
arctictom

Break in at work

Post by arctictom »

So I hate thieves really hate em. And I have lots of security cameras, a Iraq vet doing night patrol , fence alarms, unit door alarms etc etc. So today one of my tenants comes in and explains that some one broke in to her storage unit, I played the tapes, then called the local LEOs and when they showed up I introduced my self and the lady that had her things stolen , and then showed them the unit where the thieves put her things and asked if they would like a vid of the crime and the DLs of the culprits , so she got her stuff back and the Troupers got the thieves , yup their stupid and still hate the bastards .
You live and learn.
Or you don't live long.
Termite

Re: Break in at work

Post by Termite »

You need a Bart on patrol. After all, it is Alaska.... 8-)
"Life is a bitch. Shit happens. Adapt, improvise, and overcome. Acknowledge it, and move on."
arctictom

Post by arctictom »

Termite wrote:You need a Bart on patrol. After all, it is Alaska.... 8-)
Bart ???
You live and learn.
Or you don't live long.
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

arctictom wrote:I played the tapes, then called the local LEOs and when they showed up I introduced my self and the lady that had her things stolen , and then showed them the unit where the thieves put her things and asked if they would like a vid of the crime and the DLs of the culprits
Cognosce teipsum et disce pati

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

arctictom wrote:
Termite wrote:You need a Bart on patrol. After all, it is Alaska.... 8-)
Bart ???
Bart.
Cognosce teipsum et disce pati

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop
arctictom

Post by arctictom »

Classic and really stupid thieves . Thanks for the Bart update NPR, I dont watch television, and I gave the Troupers their current address and phone numbers .
You live and learn.
Or you don't live long.
First Shirt

Post by First Shirt »

I'm telling ALL my friends about this. Some things are just too funny not to share.
But there ain't many troubles that a man caint fix, with seven hundred dollars and a thirty ought six."
Lindy Cooper Wisdom
blackeagle603

Post by blackeagle603 »

and you didn't even have to call in Ted McRoberts, North Country Marshall.
"The Guncounter: More fun than a barrel of tattooed knife-fighting chain-smoking monkey butlers with drinking problems and excessive gambling debts!"

"The right of the citizens to keep and bear arms has justly been considered, as the palladium of the liberties of a republic;" Justice Story
arctictom

Post by arctictom »

Although the first US Marshall in Fairbanks rented from us for several years , really a good guy and active well into his 90s.
You live and learn.
Or you don't live long.
blackeagle603

Post by blackeagle603 »

Dad knew him from our years in Fairbanks (~'48 - '62 )and passed that book along to me. It was cool to see a pic of a younger Miss Ethel Peasgood in there. She was a special friend to our fam and to this day the teacher by whom all others are measured.
"The Guncounter: More fun than a barrel of tattooed knife-fighting chain-smoking monkey butlers with drinking problems and excessive gambling debts!"

"The right of the citizens to keep and bear arms has justly been considered, as the palladium of the liberties of a republic;" Justice Story