Raining Cats And Dogs

Discussions about our lives, families, jobs... things may get a little personal
Aesop

Raining Cats And Dogs

Post by Aesop »

Amidst one of the worst multi-year droughts in some decades, it is currently pouring buckets across SoCal, on a day when it doesn't ever rain here, in 94 years out of 100.

One the plus side, this is the cleanest the truck has been since April.

On the minus side, still not enough rain to drown the entire Kardashian clan outright, and there still aren't 100 people in any 5 counties who know how to drive in the rain.
"There are four types of homicide: felonious, accidental, justifiable, and praiseworthy." -Ambrose Bierce, "The Devil's Dictionary"
PawPaw

Re: Raining Cats And Dogs

Post by PawPaw »

No chance that it will knock back those wildfires, I suppose.
Dennis Dezendorf
PawPaw's House
Baja boy

Post by Baja boy »

Aesop wrote:Amidst one of the worst multi-year droughts in some decades, it is currently pouring buckets across SoCal, on a day when it doesn't ever rain here, in 94 years out of 100.

One the plus side, this is the cleanest the truck has been since April.

On the minus side, still not enough rain to drown the entire Kardashian clan outright, and there still aren't 100 people in any 5 counties who know how to drive in the rain.
Since you chose to live in that hell hole --get used to it !
B. Hussein Obama - an Empty Suit for Empty Minds.
Annoy a liberal - Work hard and be happy!
Liberals: all about choice UNTIL you choose differently than them.
Arguing facts & truth to libs is like bringing a warm smile to a gun fight.
Aesop

Post by Aesop »

PawPaw wrote:No chance that it will knock back those wildfires, I suppose.
Those are like 500 miles away, unfortunately.

Given the season, I am hoping flash floods will flood out a few hundred homeless whackjobs camping in the canyons, or at least wash their accumulated dungheap treasure hordes out to sea.
"There are four types of homicide: felonious, accidental, justifiable, and praiseworthy." -Ambrose Bierce, "The Devil's Dictionary"
toad

Post by toad »

Well sooner or later San Francisco will get a vertical overhead douche.
I've been looking at the comments sections on the news of Kim iLL dungs latest nuclear attack threats. An awful lot of them have been "volunteering" San Francisco and Seattle as targets.
Here in Texas we want to trans ship the Syrian refugees that Obama wants to send us to San Francisco. They can help pee on the lamp posts.
slowpoke

Post by slowpoke »

toad wrote:Well sooner or later San Francisco will get a vertical overhead douche.
I've been looking at the comments sections on the news of Kim iLL dungs latest nuclear attack threats. An awful lot of them have been "volunteering" San Francisco and Seattle as targets.
Here in Texas we want to trans ship the Syrian refugees that Obama wants to send us to San Francisco. They can help pee on the lamp posts.
No. As much as frisco deserves them, we need to send them to dc and let them help re-enact the bonus marcher incidents, but this time with more machine gun.
"Islam delenda est" Aesop
Aesop

Post by Aesop »

Previous record for rainfall in downtown L.A. on 9/15, since records have been kept: 0.03 inches
Yesterday's totals for rainfall in downtown L.A. on 9/15/15: 2.80 inches
I've been gathering two of every firearm I can find, and putting them in a boat, but it doesn't look like this one's going to last another 39 days.
Dammit.
Termite

Post by Termite »

Aesop wrote:...... there still aren't 100 people in any 5 counties who know how to drive in the rain.
You should see 95% of Louisiana redneck and cajun drivers when we get 0.1" of snow.............. :roll:

Billy Bob and T-boy DO NOT have a clue....
"Life is a bitch. Shit happens. Adapt, improvise, and overcome. Acknowledge it, and move on."
Jered

Post by Jered »

toad wrote: I've been looking at the comments sections on the news of Kim iLL dungs latest nuclear attack threats. An awful lot of them have been "volunteering" San Francisco and Seattle as targets.
Is there a kickstarter campaign to help him build a rocket?
The avalanche has already started. It is too late for the pebbles to vote.
Jericho941

Post by Jericho941 »

Termite wrote:
Aesop wrote:...... there still aren't 100 people in any 5 counties who know how to drive in the rain.
You should see 95% of Louisiana redneck and cajun drivers when we get 0.1" of snow.............. :roll:

Billy Bob and T-boy DO NOT have a clue....
Reminds me of a story from a Mormon friend about her grandparents moving to Texas.

"And please, if it snows, stay home."
"Oh, we're from Utah. We know how to drive in the snow."
"Yeah, but Texans don't."