incoming pup

Discussions about our lives, families, jobs... things may get a little personal
blackeagle603

Re: incoming pup

Post by blackeagle603 »

Bosco was a cat licker. Would groom our persian mix, inside the ears and all. Kind of funny. Cat totally trusted him.
"The Guncounter: More fun than a barrel of tattooed knife-fighting chain-smoking monkey butlers with drinking problems and excessive gambling debts!"

"The right of the citizens to keep and bear arms has justly been considered, as the palladium of the liberties of a republic;" Justice Story
evan price

Post by evan price »

toad wrote:Had a buddy who was owned by a Lab, very strange dog. The family would be in the living room on a cold day everybody kind of unwinding when the dog would sneak up on the sleeping cat, pin its head down with one of its paws then run its cold wet nose into the cat's behind. the cat's screams would pretty much wake everybody up. I forget the dog's name but I always thought of it as Catsniffer.
My Chow does this. Cat will come downstairs and sleep on the sofa when we're watching TV. Chow will come up and jam his nose in the cat's butt. Cat engages the 4-wheel-drive and tries to climb over the couch, leaving track marks on my body in the process.
Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc

http://ohioccwforums.org/
Ohioans for Concealed Carry:THE source for Ohio CCW information and discussion!
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

A blond lab?

Oh boy. You're in for "interesting times" :lol:
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
skb12172

Post by skb12172 »

We were lucky to get a stylish one. She also came pre-spoiled.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
There must be an end to this intimidation by those who come to this great country, but reject its culture.