Oh joyest of joys...

Discussions about our lives, families, jobs... things may get a little personal
SoupOrMan

Re: Oh joyest of joys...

Post by SoupOrMan »

Thankfully I don't have to worry about rocks like that. I just want it removed and the fence repaired. His two dogs are going crazy from not having the full run of their yard.
Remember, folks, you can't spell "douche" without "Che."

“PET PARENTS?” You’re not a “pet parent.” You’re a pet owner. Unless you’ve committed an unnatural act that succeeded in spite of biology. - Glenn Reynolds
SoupOrMan

Post by SoupOrMan »

Well, the part of the tree that was on my side of the fence has now been cut into easy-to-move chunks and small limbs. It's ready for use as a small batch of firewood and future mulch. We're going to work on his side of the fence tonight.

“PET PARENTS?” You’re not a “pet parent.” You’re a pet owner. Unless you’ve committed an unnatural act that succeeded in spite of biology. - Glenn Reynolds
SoupOrMan

Post by SoupOrMan »

One of my coworkers is going to take away some of the heavier wood chunks we've cut up and age it for firewood. That's one problem down. The next problem is to figure out what to do with all the brush that's left. I need to find someone who has a chipper and would like to make a truckload of mulch.