So, I've debated about posting this

Discussions about our lives, families, jobs... things may get a little personal
Aesop

Re: So, I've debated about posting this

Post by Aesop »

Had a similar experience before work the other week.
Until the months-long backlog of applications for CA CCWs catches up to me, I'm (legally) carrying an 8M V stungun on my body, and have a can of bear spray OC in the car.

Short of the slide on a 12ga racking home, there's very little that's as educational and sanity-inducing as the poppity-sizzle of a deployed stun gun about to land home. My personal preference is necks and nuts, either of which approach tends to depopulate the immediate area.

If I had to contend with such a douche in regular proximity to my residence, I suspect my plan would involve not a word to the local constables, and multiple torso welts from a Daisy Red Ryder, a ski mask, and a section of 1" pipe across the kneecaps, all sometime around 2AM, until the problem was rectified or relocated to another time zone. Lather, rinse, repeat.

Until a felony has actually been committed, the po-po have no interest whatsoever in wasting the time to do the paperwork on the person of a homeless lunatic, who'll invariably get pled out on an insanity defense until someone is actually bloody or dead.
And as the grubby bastards multiply and become more aggressive hereabouts, I sympathize more and more with people who start running them over or what have you.

I'm getting pretty goddam sick of normal people having to lock themselves in, and these shitballs of humanity being free to roam the streets like wild hyenas.
It's time to thin the herd, and/or bring back permanent institutionalization.
I hear Alcatraz is vacant...
"There are four types of homicide: felonious, accidental, justifiable, and praiseworthy." -Ambrose Bierce, "The Devil's Dictionary"