Sharing.... not

Discussions about our lives, families, jobs... things may get a little personal
BobbyK

Sharing.... not

Post by BobbyK »

My 3 year old daughter Zoe is not coping well with the concept of sharing, as evidenced by her interaction here with Christopher J Byrne V, affectionately known herebouts as "The Boy"

http://youtu.be/jJsjXejyBYs?list=UU8jOW ... _80JdyJQ8g
randy

Re: Sharing.... not

Post by randy »

:lol:
...even before I read MHI, my response to seeing a poster for the stars of the latest Twilight movies was "I see 2 targets and a collaborator".
BDK

Post by BDK »

:lol:

And, aside from the obvious answer if "everything not locked in a steel cage," what on earth are you feeding the Boy?
MelodyByrne

Post by MelodyByrne »

BDK wrote::lol:

And, aside from the obvious answer if "everything not locked in a steel cage," what on earth are you feeding the Boy?
The Boy is a great fan of food, particularly if an adult is eating it. If someone within sight is eating something he wants to try it. He will turn down food, but only if he is full. He particularly loves protein and will give any protein on his plate preference to anything else presented.

Also, he IS his father's son. He was born muscular and is evidently staying that way.

And yes, winning the war of the strong wills is considerably more difficult when your opponent weighs almost as much as you do and has stronger leg muscles. She's also found the Boy to be incredibly sturdy and difficult to manipulate.
BobbyK

Post by BobbyK »

And by manipulate, Melody means "pushing, shoving, kicking, tripping, and garrotting."
Greg

Post by Greg »

I dunno, they looked relatively happy, mellow and subdued.
Maybe we're just jaded, but your villainy is not particularly impressive. -Ennesby

If you know what you're doing, you're not learning anything. -Unknown
Sanity is the process by which you continually adjust your beliefs so they are predictively sound. -esr
Thomas

Post by Thomas »

Greg wrote:I dunno, they looked relatively happy, mellow and subdued.
They were both quiet, till dad started asking little girl questions, way to go dad!!!!!
"All somebody has to do to get along peacefully with me is leave me and mine alone. They open the door to violence, they've got no right to complain if more than they bargained for walks through."
Jered

Post by Jered »

"Sharing is for communists."

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
The avalanche has already started. It is too late for the pebbles to vote.