City dwelling hipsters prove they are idiots.............

Discussions about our lives, families, jobs... things may get a little personal
308Mike

Re: City dwelling hipsters prove they are idiots............

Post by 308Mike »

Rich Jordan wrote:
Termite wrote:Well, shit-for-brains, they could try eating them. Just need a good roux, bell pepper/onion/garlic, and smoked sausage.. :lol:
But... but... you'd have to _kill_ them. It would be bloody and icky, and they would _look_ at you like they were begging you _not_ to... they want to live too! So uncool.

;)
When I was a kid, we raised rabbits along with pigs, goats, and a couple of Black Angus steers. It's been decades since I've had any fresh fried rabbit - and I DO miss it. If they didn't want to eat those chickens, they could trade them in for lots of other things around any bait & fishing shop. 'Gators LOVE nasty old rotten chickens. :lol: :lol: ;) ;) ;)
POLITICIANS & DIAPERS NEED TO BE CHANGED OFTEN AND FOR THE SAME REASON

A person properly schooled in right and wrong is safe with any weapon. A person with no idea of good and evil is unsafe with a knitting needle, or the cap from a ballpoint pen.

I remain pessimistic given the way BATF and the anti gun crowd have become tape worms in the guts of the Republic. - toad
skb12172

Post by skb12172 »

Yeah, we tried this for awhile when I was younger. My parents DID know what they were doing. It was still a pain the ass...
There must be an end to this intimidation by those who come to this great country, but reject its culture.
martini

Post by martini »

Cyber,
Try the Gamo Whisper series in .22. They have video of taking hogs with a well placed shot, I'm sure it'll do for 'yote.
Justice Sotomayor, States may have grown accustomed to violating the rights of American citizens, but that does not bootstrap those violations into something that is constitutional. — Alan Gura
martini

Post by martini »

This makes me think of a whole new business model. Chicken trade ins, once they stop laying, the hipsters bring them in and trade them for chicks. You then monetize the chickens by turning them into organic dog food at an outrageous profit.

Thoughts?
Justice Sotomayor, States may have grown accustomed to violating the rights of American citizens, but that does not bootstrap those violations into something that is constitutional. — Alan Gura
Dub_James

Post by Dub_James »

martini wrote:This makes me think of a whole new business model. Chicken trade ins, once they stop laying, the hipsters bring them in and trade them for chicks. You then monetize the chickens by turning them into organic dog food at an outrageous profit.

Thoughts?
Sell the chickens back to them as dog food... Our Hipster friends deserve the very best after all :mrgreen:
Oh, the heads that turn
Make my back burn
And those heads that turn
Make my back, make my back burn

-She Sells Sanctuary
The Cult
skb12172

Post by skb12172 »

Dub_James wrote:
martini wrote:This makes me think of a whole new business model. Chicken trade ins, once they stop laying, the hipsters bring them in and trade them for chicks. You then monetize the chickens by turning them into organic dog food at an outrageous profit.

Thoughts?
Sell the chickens back to them as dog food... Our Hipster friends deserve the very best after all :mrgreen:
Good idea, but how about just turning them into Sunday dinner? I'm Old Skool like that. :D
There must be an end to this intimidation by those who come to this great country, but reject its culture.
Dub_James

Post by Dub_James »

We should call the dog food "Emo".

:twisted:
Oh, the heads that turn
Make my back burn
And those heads that turn
Make my back, make my back burn

-She Sells Sanctuary
The Cult
Darrell

Post by Darrell »

Dub_James wrote:We should call the dog food "Emo".

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Eppur si muove--Galileo
MiddleAgedKen

Post by MiddleAgedKen »

Dub_James wrote:We should call the dog food "Emo".

And that's the Internets for today. :D
Shop at Traitor Joe's: Just 10% to the Big Guy gets you the whole store and everything in it!
Windy Wilson

Post by Windy Wilson »

Termite wrote:
"hipster farmers discover that hens lay eggs for two years, but can live for a good decade longer."
The money quote:
“People don’t know what they’re doing,” Britton Clouse said. “And you’ve got this whole culture of people who don’t know what the hell they’re doing teaching every other idiot out there.”
Well, shit-for-brains, they could try eating them. Just need a good roux, bell pepper/onion/garlic, and smoked sausage.. :lol:
The solution is "stewing hens".
It isn't rocket science, my Grandparents raised chickens in the 30's and they were not high school graduates.
The use of the word "but" usually indicates that everything preceding it in a sentence is a lie.
E.g.:
"I believe in Freedom of Speech, but". . .
"I support the Second Amendment, but". . .
--Randy