Cobar

Re: Happy Birthday McClarkus (61)

Post by Cobar »

happy birthday
MiddleAgedKen

Post by MiddleAgedKen »

Many happy returns of the day!
Shop at Traitor Joe's: Just 10% to the Big Guy gets you the whole store and everything in it!
Old Grafton

Post by Old Grafton »

Happy Birthday, there, young man!!
I'm not old--It's too early to be this late.
308Mike

Post by 308Mike »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! I'm 4 years behind you!!
POLITICIANS & DIAPERS NEED TO BE CHANGED OFTEN AND FOR THE SAME REASON

A person properly schooled in right and wrong is safe with any weapon. A person with no idea of good and evil is unsafe with a knitting needle, or the cap from a ballpoint pen.

I remain pessimistic given the way BATF and the anti gun crowd have become tape worms in the guts of the Republic. - toad
First Shirt

Post by First Shirt »

Happy Birthday, kid! And congrats on another successful trip around the sun, my you have many more!
But there ain't many troubles that a man caint fix, with seven hundred dollars and a thirty ought six."
Lindy Cooper Wisdom
rightisright

Post by rightisright »

Cheers!
McClarkus

Post by McClarkus »

Well, many thanks to one and all. I had the chance to spend the day skiing with the grand kids at Keystone. Happily we had to deal with a few inches of fresh powder on the very day day we were there. They're 6 and 8 yoa and were going faster than I thought prudent. Then I remembered that I was once that age too. A snow plow is now a pizza and parallel is now french fires - learn something new every day.
Speaking of that, the group we were with were commenting on their age and at one point when one of the ladies made note of the fact that she was born in 1977. I offered that my Grandoe ski gloves that I used that day (favorites), had been purchased in 1969 when we lived in Heidelberg Germany. Giggles ensued and a great time was had by all.
The next day I got drawn in with six Air Force pilots (sub family) plus spouses who took me to the outback at Keystone. One guy says - "follow the guy with the blue jacket". Ok, we're on "Wolverine" on the back side of the third mountain in fresh powder, with bumps and trees, and it would have been close to heaven if blue jacket hadn't been going so effin fast. Long story short - I only kissed one tree and hadda blast. I'm so sore today I can barely walk, but I would never trade it for anything! Great happiness coms with family and friends! Thank you all - Regards from the Front range -M
One secret to life. Step #1 - Find something you enjoy doing. Step #2 - Find someone foolish enough to pay you to do it.