Canada is not just for hockey anymore

The place for beginners, or anyone else, to talk about gun, gear, and shooting topics with a minimum of jargon and/or geekery. The only stupid question is the one you don't ask that blows up in your face later.
mulligan

Canada is not just for hockey anymore

Post by mulligan »

I recently had a Lady from up north hit my website looking for new shooter help. She's in Saskatoon Saskatchewan (hopefully I got close on the spelling there). I have a contact in Detroit - close to Canada but different time zone. My closest contact to her loc is North Dakota.

I'm just putting out a few feelers to see if anyone has a buddy in the neighborhood. Even someone out of driving range but with a solid working knowledge of CA gunlaw would be a starting point for her.

I sent her some links for basic safety, women shooter issues, etc

thx
Combat Controller
Site Admin

Re: Canada is not just for hockey anymore

Post by Combat Controller »

Seek Her is the only Canadian Shooter here IIRC. Send him a mail, he has a million contacts or may be nearby himself.
Winner of the prestigious Автомат Калашникова образца 1947 года award for excellence in rural travel.
mulligan

Post by mulligan »

thx

msg sent :)

I've got a few volunteers if she can travel but so far I know almost nothing about her situation. and my personal network of good ol boys runs dry about 500 miles short. :/
cranky1

Post by cranky1 »

if you go on to canaidiangunnutz.com and look up "pickles", he is in saskatoon and a gunnut friend of mine, also single,"i think". a good guy and would probably be willing to help out a damsel in distress.haha, cheers jim