Douchebags

The place for beginners, or anyone else, to talk about gun, gear, and shooting topics with a minimum of jargon and/or geekery. The only stupid question is the one you don't ask that blows up in your face later.
Combat Controller
Site Admin

Douchebags

Post by Combat Controller »

Here are a couple of Bailbondsmen who are perfessional enuf I guess. Looks like these douchbags will come calling if you jump bail. Actually, if you jump bail you probably deserve to get visited by these clowns.

http://tinyurl.com/23wvbrf
Winner of the prestigious Автомат Калашникова образца 1947 года award for excellence in rural travel.
skb12172

Re: Douchbags

Post by skb12172 »

I hope the fat guy is a good shot, cuz I don't think he'll be running many folks down...
:lol:

The Bigfoot comment on this picture is priceless...
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=1 ... 1470646742
There must be an end to this intimidation by those who come to this great country, but reject its culture.
Aaron

Post by Aaron »

What a pack of douche nozzles. When I was hooking a skip, the most tactical I ever got was was throwing a vest over my t-shirt and strapping a thigh holster over my jeans, and that was both rare and still kinda silly.
If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater than the animating contest for freedom,...Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you...; and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.

-Samuel Adams

Irate Islander
Combat Controller
Site Admin

skb12172 wrote:I hope the fat guy is a good shot, cuz I don't think he'll be running many folks down...
:lol:

The Bigfoot comment on this picture is priceless...
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=1 ... 1470646742
Looks like he might just hit his partner in the back from this picture, so let's hope not! Of course these mall ninja extraordinaire ne plus ultra would probably shoot a skip in the back who ran.

Makes you wonder about people kicking your door in at night. Criminals, lost SWAT or lost Bond Ninjas. The lost Bail Jobs aka BJ's worry me as I didn't expect to see this type of behavior, although in retrospect I am not surprised.
Winner of the prestigious Автомат Калашникова образца 1947 года award for excellence in rural travel.
Combat Controller
Site Admin

One of the Douchebags name is Dave Wheatley and here is his FB page and favorite quote!

"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter" ( Ernest Hemingway )

Then there are the usual photos of his family whom we will leave out of this.

Thus endeth the lesson on internet privacy and why be careful of where you post your photos of you being a douche to.
Ben Rumson

Post by Ben Rumson »

Yeah. I can't see the douche baggius photos since I deleted my Facebook account..

Had too many people wanting to tag me in pictures and such. Got tired of having to work permissions on FB. Also no point in being part of one of the worlds largest databases.

People just don't realize the stupidity they post may very well come back on them at some point.
Combat Controller
Site Admin

Yeah, I keep the info to a minimum myself, I have too many sisters who use it and bombard me with photos etc. I already have a file so I just jam FB with bad info as often as not. Nothing of any real import ever goes up on it anyway.
Fill

Post by Fill »

He's the kind of guy who draws Sharpie tattoos on his kids.

That's really all you need to know.
Mud_Dog

Post by Mud_Dog »

Ben Rumson wrote:People just don't realize the stupidity they post may very well come back on them at some point.
http://failbook.failblog.org/ :lol:

I don't have a Facebook account and I don't want one, though everybody wants me too. I'm too damn antisocial for a social site! :mrgreen:
Obamalypse, Part II: The Armening. (-NPR)
skb12172

Post by skb12172 »

One of the Douchebags name is Dave Wheatley and here is his FB page and favorite quote!

"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter" ( Ernest Hemingway )
There goes any benefit of the doubt he might have had, should he ever find himself on trial for something, ahem...JOB related.
There must be an end to this intimidation by those who come to this great country, but reject its culture.